AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-07-2011, 10:54 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Tevez 23 million , we are prepared to pay that , deal could be wrapped up today.How IDK because the window is closed... SOURCE http://www.football-italia.net/node/13561

A player can be signed at any time of the year but can only be registered and hence be eligible to play after the official mercato is opened.

I just hope that Tevez works out a bit to keep his fitness during these months. Remember how long it took for Cassano to have 90-mins in his legs? Months, I guess.

About our LB, I think we should look for a player younger than Balzaretti. Sure he can be another Pancaro, but he also can be like Oddo who was really great in his first six months and then became a joke eversince.
Seems like we have found an agreement with Tevez. All we need now is to seal the deal with City.

Apparently he'll be getting something like 3 million till June and after that 5 mln a year plus bonuses. A bit too expensive for my taste, as on top of that we'll likely have to spend at least 18 mln to buy him off City.
(12-07-2011, 11:22 AM)boban1978 Wrote: [ -> ]taiwo played so bad yestday .he wasn`t playing football at all.we all see this player many many times in marsille b4 .that is not his performance at all.he is strong ,fast,with nice shots and crosses.the only bad in him was he is not strong in defence.yestday wasn`t in his performance completly.may be he knows he will go and allegri took a decision.he was depresed in the field.he needs the way we use to do b4 with other stars to return them shinning .such as robinho,ronaldinho,cassano,..... he is just 27 was going to rm .give him the way and don`t press him.we have other useless in his position not him.

I saw this guy many times when he was playing in Marseille and all I can say is that it was a typical performance for him ... He never was that good, his good shots and crosses are an urban legend, all he can do is powerfully shooting without knowing where he shoots ...

Taiwo should be sold as soon as possible, Antonini is better, and there are other players who are a lot better than him.

People seem to forget that Taiwo lost his place in Marseille, Heinze took him the LB spot whereas Heinze is a CD (even if he played as a LB some times in his career) ... Heinze must be 31 or 32 (maybe even 33 ?). There was a reason for that and it wasn't the "world class" level (I'm ironical there) of Heinze ...
[Image: yr2f.jpg]

[Image: yr2r.jpg]
I'm happy Tevez will join us and hopefully be able to give rest to Ibra sometimes. Also, another option in attack. As I've said numerous times, in May we will then have to figure out many things, including many contracts expiring, which strikers to keep, what LB to buy, etc.....

Regarding Taiwo, I would have liked to see him get multiple games back to back before I truly judge him, however, probably Allegri just wants him out. It's obvious he doesn't like him and at the first mistake he's always subbed out. He's a bit of a big oaf and not coordinated, and if he's not where he's supposed to be, I don't know what else to say. I can't stand watching Antonini in that position anymore, so I hope we have plans for the summer to buy someone new. (Maybe even January).

AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani has revealed that his club are closing in on a move for Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez, after agreeing personal terms with the player.

The 67-year-old informed Milan Channel the intricacies of the deal they have proposed, which could see the Argentine forward initially arrive at San Siro on loan until the end of the season, with a view to a permanent transfer worth €15 million and a three-year contract.

"We have an agreement with Tevez, he wants to come to Milan," said Galliani. "We proposed a loan to Manchester City and now we wait for a response.

"Tevez will earn €3 million euros from January until May. We should then redeem his contract [permanently] and he will then earn €5 million per year until 2015.

"It will be a solution, one that has been suggested by Milan, of around €15m which should satisfy the Arab leadership."

Galliani also announced that Tevez will take a pay cut in order to complete a move to Massimiliano Allegri's side: "He will give up a lot of money just to play with the Rossoneri."
There is really no decent LB out there on the market within our budget.if allegri dosen't like taiwo, besides balzaretti who is a bit old,another option came to mind is our old 'dental case' sissoko.taiwo for sissoko,I think no cash needed in this case.

Maxwell is pretty good LB. He is cheap, his agent is Raiola.

De Rossi and Montolivo are free agents next summer. Sign one of them, then sign Hernanes for LCM to replace Seedorf. Upgrade over Nocerino whos good as a rotation player. Reduce FLamini's wages to 2,2.5 m euros at maximum. Or dont renew.

Dont renew Zambrotta, Seedorf, Ambrosini, Van Bommel. Sell Taiwo to make some money.

Hernanes can play trequartista as well. Hernanes or Hamsik for big signing. De Rossi or Montolivo from free agents. We wont spend that much but We'll have CL squad.

Let Merkel stay at Genoa one more year. He'll be ready for first line up. Merkel, Hernanes, De Rossi, Aquilani, Boateng would be great midfield.
Maxwell for milan starting LB? is there any difference to antonini? allegri better convert flamini once he returns.
How is Maxwell an upgrade to Zambro and Antonini?
(12-07-2011, 03:09 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]Maxwell for milan starting LB? is there any difference to antonini? allegri better convert flamini once he returns.

Flamini used to play as RB, not LB.