AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We should've gotten kevin de bruyne when we had the chance...
(01-30-2012, 12:30 PM)mathiask Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 12:26 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, you regard barca too high, bro.

Barca's midfield has overrated messi scoring most of the time and is what makes barca pretty good.

That would be the same midfield that has just won the World Cup and Euro Championships without Messi? Some people just don't understand football.

As I've said, Milan can't try and copy Barca now as it takes years of training. Barca will continue to supplement there homegrown players in attack and in defence but the midfield will come through La Masia. Thiago, Rafinha and Sergi Samper will all continue that tradition. To dominate in that way takes years of practice. So Milan must continue the good work on the youth front but also give players their chance. Ideally a good mix between youth coming through and some intelligent signings would be perfect. Until we address that we will stay in the shadow of the likes of Barca and Madrid. Not one Milan midfielder would get into either side at the moment, and as so many people point out, that is where Milan are failing. Still Tevez will sort it out.
The last rumour is: Angelo Palombo ...

I'd like to have this player in our team, I think he's a good midfielder who played in the wrong team (like Nocerino except that Nocerino never shined before coming in Milan whereas Palombo showed his level in Samp and got some international caps).

I thought he had signed in Fiorentina, I even read a quote of him saying he always was a fan of Fiorentina and it was logical for him to go there ...

So I wonder if he really signed in Fiorentina and if these rumours are true ?!

This player would be a good addition for our team, because he can either play in the role MVB has or as a central midfielder, which will give some hard work to Aquilani and others to gain a spot again when they'll come back from injury !!
(01-31-2012, 12:09 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]The last rumour is: Angelo Palombo ...

I'd like to have this player in our team, I think he's a good midfielder who played in the wrong team (like Nocerino except that Nocerino never shined before coming in Milan whereas Palombo showed his level in Samp and got some international caps).

I thought he had signed in Fiorentina, I even read a quote of him saying he always was a fan of Fiorentina and it was logical for him to go there ...

So I wonder if he really signed in Fiorentina and if these rumours are true ?!

This player would be a good addition for our team, because he can either play in the role MVB has or as a central midfielder, which will give some hard work to Aquilani and others to gain a spot again when they'll come back from injury !!

I agree with Geo, in any case, Palombo is quality midfielder...
Palombo? There is nothing wrong with him per se but I would rather that we look forward.
(01-31-2012, 12:26 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Palombo? There is nothing wrong with him per se but I would rather that we look forward.

You mean we should look for someone younger ?
(01-30-2012, 11:21 PM)JuanShoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2012, 12:30 PM)mathiask Wrote: [ -> ]Barca's midfield has overrated messi scoring most of the time and is what makes barca pretty good.

That would be the same midfield that has just won the World Cup and Euro Championships without Messi? Some people just don't understand football.

As I've said, Milan can't try and copy Barca now as it takes years of training. Barca will continue to supplement there homegrown players in attack and in defence but the midfield will come through La Masia. Thiago, Rafinha and Sergi Samper will all continue that tradition. To dominate in that way takes years of practice. So Milan must continue the good work on the youth front but also give players their chance. Ideally a good mix between youth coming through and some intelligent signings would be perfect. Until we address that we will stay in the shadow of the likes of Barca and Madrid. Not one Milan midfielder would get into either side at the moment, and as so many people point out, that is where Milan are failing. Still Tevez will sort it out.
You misread what I said; I said that this midfield is what makes messi and even sanchez amazing.

(01-31-2012, 01:03 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2012, 12:26 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Palombo? There is nothing wrong with him per se but I would rather that we look forward.

You mean we should look for someone younger ?

yes. it is one thing that we already have players like Ambro or van Bommel, but I would not want our club to buy even more 30+ players.
is Tevez here yet???
(01-31-2012, 03:56 AM)HO-YOUNG Wrote: [ -> ]is Tevez here yet???

"I'm not saying Tevez will arrive, this is clear. However, the latest transfer
campaigns have taught me better than to make predictions. If Manchester City's chairman called me tonight and offers me Tevez…. I don't think it will happen."

Now isn't Galliani a troll or what Icon_lol2