AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-31-2012, 04:15 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2012, 03:56 AM)HO-YOUNG Wrote: [ -> ]is Tevez here yet???

"I'm not saying Tevez will arrive, this is clear. However, the latest transfer
campaigns have taught me better than to make predictions. If Manchester City's chairman called me tonight and offers me Tevez…. I don't think it will happen."

Now isn't Galliani a troll or what Icon_lol2

DevilolSagrin
Sounds great love we got palombo , next is tevez we still should give El - Sharaawy a shot , this could also mean guys Ambrosini and Von bommel will not be re-signed
If we were able to bring in palomba that would be the defensive midfield position would be sorted for the next 4 maybe 5 years he is really is one hell of player. However the move doesn't seem vert realistic the reason for him leaving sound very tenuous if he dislike serie b so much why would he stay with them in the summer in addition it would mean that sampdoria have given up on promotion this season which is just not going to happen with garrone at the helm.

The agent has already rubbish the story
Quote:The agent of Angelo Palombo has rejected deadline day links with Milan. “He’s staying at Sampdoria.”

Stories this morning suggested that the Rossoneri could make a late swoop for the Italian international.

“Angelo Palombo is not moving,” representative Tullio Tinti told Rete Sport. “He’s in retreat with Sampdoria in preparation for their next game.”
source http://www.football-italia.net/node/15225

I would want to ask seeming that the Tevez deal is not going to happen or at least is very unrealistic is there a non eu alternative to tevez or is the management going to waste a non eu spot this transfer windows which would be a major calamity.
Ah palombo is 30 not what we need for 4 or 5 seasons.We have got to try and get away from this old players syndrome...but for a 2 years he's the best we can get it seems
Official: AC Milan sign Chelsea's Philipp Prosenik

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...p-prosenik

Never heard of him before, but he's still only 18 and not meant for our first team anytime soon...
Palombo is 30, of course, he's not young anymore, but the guy is solid, has experience, and isn't a long term solution but an emergency move ... IMO, he would be ideal for this last day of the mercato.

He can play as a DM and as a CM, he is physical and knows how to make a pass, so he would perfectly fit into Allegri's system !!
His agent also said he's in a retreat with sampdoria squad , and cannot move this Mercato

And you know our short term solutions turn into long term players .
(01-31-2012, 12:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Palombo is 30, of course, he's not young anymore, but the guy is solid, has experience, and isn't a long term solution but an emergency move ... IMO, he would be ideal for this last day of the mercato.

He can play as a DM and as a CM, he is physical and knows how to make a pass, so he would perfectly fit into Allegri's system !!

Yeah, I can't say I get all that excited about Palombo but I wouldn't mind having him as an option. As you said, solid player and most importantly I think he is the kind of player Allegri seems to like. Any idea how much money we would have to spend?

That said I really wouldn't mind signing Mascherano right now.
(01-31-2012, 12:45 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]His agent also said he's in a retreat with sampdoria squad , and cannot move this Mercato

And you know our short term solutions turn into long term players .

You can't expect a real long term player the last day of the mercato, unless the negotiations started earlier ...

Anyway, what do you call "long term" ?
Palombo is 30, he can play two or three more years at a good level ... At the same time, players like Ambro, MVB, Gattuso, Seedorf will probably leave and will be replaced, not by 20yo players, but probably 25-30yo players !!
Samp want 3.5M for Palombo