AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Andre Silva
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Welcome, heir of CR7

[Image: 19051976_109586072983163_8376229826943516672_n.jpg]
Welcome, Andre!
Forza, Silva!!!
I will cheer for you in Conferderation Cup.
Welcome Andre ! our new no 9 Devilcool
Welcome to him. Smile I just hope he can settle quickly, at his age and with a lack of experience, he'll need support
YES!!!! He has me more excited then Morata would. I do feel like he's at the top of his game while Andre has only just started and already looking special with the potential to be the next best thing.
Welcome Andre
Shows more potential than awkward leg Morata IMO lol. Welcome to him, hope to see great things
awkward leg?
Montella's comments on him so far are interesting. Last week he said something like he's a player with unlimited potential, while today he said his movement resembles that of a player who made history with Milan. Most places I've seen believe it's Van Hasten Montella referred to, though I have my suspicions it was actually Ibra. Either way, nice to see the positivity
(08-02-2017, 11:26 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Montella's comments on him so far are interesting. Last week he said something like he's a player with unlimited potential, while today he said his movement resembles that of a player who made history with Milan. Most places I've seen believe it's Van Hasten Montella referred to, though I have my suspicions it was actually Ibra. Either way, nice to see the positivity

I think he meant Shevchenko.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10