AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Great job Milan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am as one of the loyal fans this team is optimistic that this season we can talk a lot. This optimistic attitude is reasonable, considering the many good players we have brought. They will work under the direction of the coach, who last season has worked really well.Milan have so far bought four players that I think are pretty good in their respective positions. The first musacchio is very good in intercept and position placement. Very experienced and reliable. Next Frank Kessie is a midfielder who reminds me of Gennaro Gattuso, but more skillfull. At a glance I see it as the next Seedorf. Purchase Ricardo Rodriguez is also expected to fill the left-back position that has been several years later sisi alternated by many players, both senior and junior. The fans can also expect a lot on Andre Silva. This Portuguese man is very promising and has the capacity as a star candidate.

Last season's end Coach Vicenzo Montella used an alternate 3-5-2 pattern as a back-up pattern of 4-3-3 that has been used frequently. We are fans of AC Milan joined in [/url][url=www.aidatour.co.id]umroh murah sure with the arrival of these new players will make Montella increasingly have room to be creative to determine game strategy. The pattern of attack will not always be more focused on the wings, but also rely on attacks from two pure strikers. The news that Milan officials try to bring Belotti and Kalinic are also very encouraging. They can be perfect duets.

The loss of Donnarumma is certainly a very sad news. He's a very talented great talent. Nevertheless Milan remain Milan. We must move on. Do not let the milan stretch in the transfer market that has been very sexy to be stalled because of one player. The focus on finding players especially with great passing and dribble skills in the midfield should be continued soon. Of course we expect classmates Isco, Ozil, or James Rodriguez. But the interest of King Assist Europe last season Emil Forsberg to play in Milan should immediately be followed up by the Milan officials. The club must also retain the star players who last season played very well. Do not let cases like Donnarumma and Desiglio happen. Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli, Romagnoli, Calabria, Plizzari is one of them. 

Let's hope that this season Milan can bring in many wins champion players wisely, according to the tactics required by the coach. Given this season Milan began to compete in the Europa League after more than three seasons absent. Champions League Zone next season we should have achieved, Scudetto .. why not. The start of the season reminds us a bit more at the start of the 2002 season when Nesta, Seedorf and Simic arrived. They seemed to be playing the already well-equipped players like Dida, Maldini, Kaladze, Pirlo, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Sevchenco and Inzaghi for a remarkable 4-3-1-2 pattern by Carlo Ancelotti. Forza Milan
Welcome, umroh murah!

Enjoy, and hope that you do great job in your life, too  Okmilan
welcome to MM Smile

There's a lot said in your post, so it's difficult to go through each point, but I think it's fair to say most fans share your optimism. Look forward to reading more posts
Thanks A lot
We Are Ac Milan fans