AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good coaches are not available in November and they cant force Carlo. If there is a coaching mistake is keeping Montella on for the new project in summer, he didn't do anything *different* (not really talking about worse or better, I mean his ways and methods were already known to F&M) than last season, the Juve super cup win and getting to EL are not that huge deals if those were the reasons he was kept.
(12-09-2017, 08:41 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Im too beautiful to die  Devilol but I'll send flowers  Sagrin

You got a point there (no homo).

I really can't bear to see our youth product in a blue shirt of any kind. Just make sure my kids don't become JuBe or Inter fans ok? Then again.... would this club even be a thing when they are old enough to understand football?  Huh Dodgy Confused
(12-10-2017, 01:56 AM)drucurl Wrote: [ -> ]Then again.... would this club even be a thing when they are old enough to understand football?  Huh Dodgy Confused

The next time we are winning the CL is 2050
(12-10-2017, 01:58 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]The next time we are winning the CL is 2050

You mean the next time we qualify...
So if we stick with a 4-3-3, we badly need a left winger. Pace, directness, dribbling ability......someone that possesses those things.

I remember at the end of August both Fassone and Mirabelli saying that we will not force anything and that there is a transfer window in January also. That to me clearly means that we have some cash to spend, but I am we will be very hesitant to do so because it's looking more and more like we will not be getting into the CL next season.

BUT, that doesn't mean that we won't bring in someone on loan.
could always sell off Kalinic for a LW.
it's probably a little early but I'd seriously consider Kluivert. Kids going to be a star!
I think I mentioned him but will again, if we have money then Guedes for LW. With Neymar coming PSG loaned him, may be we can deal with PSG for him
(12-12-2017, 12:12 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]it's probably a little early but I'd seriously consider Kluivert. Kids going to be a star!

I've seen Kluivert play a couple of times and yes, he has that x-factor about him. Very technical, fast, explosive, great 1v1. He is very young like you said, but definitely an exciting prospect.

Reza, PSG definitely has some players that could be available on a loan, especially if those players put some pressure on the club regarding playing time. The problem is that those players went there knowing the situation, and once you are there, it's hard leaving the money. Year after year we talk about Moura, Rabiot, etc...but they always end up staying. I don't see Guedes leaving this winter. Maybe, just maybe Moura because of the World Cup...bit it's going to be hard.
Lucas Moura is an overrated player.

The Donnarumma case starts again ... Reports suggest Raiola sent documents to the club about a psychological pressure on Donnarumma during the negotiations for the new contract, and the goal would be to cancel this contract. It's either bullshit, or Raiola is even more a piece of trash (as well as Donnarumma) as what I thought previously (and we all consider this guy like a real piece of shit).