AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Euro 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(03-26-2019, 10:43 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Last time Italy scored six was 1993

Should have been 8 or 9  Sad
Italy should not have to play such no-hoper teams. Not sure how that could be done. Some International teams are just rubbish. Complete waste of time.
(03-27-2019, 02:52 PM)craigAC Wrote: [ -> ]Italy should not have to play such no-hoper teams. Not sure how that could be done. Some International teams are just rubbish. Complete waste of time.

You have to give the smaller teams opportunity
Agree. But some just cannot compete at all.
I priced out Euro tickets and it'd cost me $550 for two tickets to two games. I'm not sure if I want to spend that. I could go to a big Milan game instead..
(05-22-2019, 10:30 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I priced out Euro tickets and it'd cost me $550 for two tickets to two games.  I'm not sure if I want to spend that.  I could go to a big Milan game instead..

In two seasons, Milan hosting Benevento at San Siro to avoid relegation? Grinundwech
(05-23-2019, 11:04 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]In two seasons, Milan hosting Benevento at San Siro to avoid relegation? Grinundwech

I didn't realize Brignoli (GK that scored against us) was on loan from Palermo.  Finding that out was like having your grave pissed on (as I like Palermo too)

But the idea would be to hit up a Milan game vs. Inter or Juve (or CL game if we're in it), Palermo game, and then another game between two teams I'm neutral to.  I'd probably pick that third game based on location (city, stadium) and how big the game is.  So I'd need to go when there's a midweek game.  Whether it's Serie A or Champions in the middle.  I think it's a great idea
I know. I was pulling your leg. Icon_lol2

By the way, Benevento's GK scored against us at their own home stadium, not at San Siro. We actually lost (!) in the reverse fixture. WTF. Still can't believe it.

Maybe I should support Benevento back to Serie A just so that we can have a chance to redeem ourselves.
(05-23-2019, 05:03 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should support Benevento back to Serie A just so that we can have a chance to redeem ourselves.

for the benefit of the league, hope Hellas comes back up..  other than that, I could careless
(05-23-2019, 05:16 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]for the benefit of the league, hope Hellas comes back up..  other than that, I could careless

You will need to elaborate why having Hellas (Verona?) back is for the benefit of the league. I believe they were one of Milan's most hated rivals too in the history. (They have cost us at least two scudetti on the last day. I even remember van Basten getting a red card in a game against them. 90? can't be very sure now.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9