AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: CL game: Ac Milan - Viktoria Plzen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
God, all of you are lazy..I have to break my vacation cuz none of you can open a new game thread. Big Grin

Forza Milan!!!!!
(09-25-2011, 01:35 PM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]God, all of you are lazy..I have to break my vacation cuz none of you can open a new game thread.

The work of a Super Moderator !! Angel
Me and xudong aren't opening match threads anymore.

Anyway, we should win this, and hopefully with some goals in the process. Forza Ragazzi!

Does anyone know if Ibra will be back for this game?
Definitely miss Pippo for this match considering all the injury we have.

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/dt78.html
(09-25-2011, 01:35 PM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]God, all of you are lazy..I have to break my vacation cuz none of you can open a new game thread. Big Grin

Forza Milan!!!!!

Thanks for doing this while on your vacation! I opened the one against Napoli, and everyone saw what happened. Confused

I will open another one when we have at least 4 or 5 points' comfortable lead in the league, or when we already advance out of the group stage in the CL. Blush
oh by the way, we have only one attacker in Cassano.
Seems like Ibra, Boateng and Robinho will not be back. They didn't take part in training.

football-italia
I don't open threads anymore because I don't have much time nowadays ... Some people maybe noticed I post a lot less compared to before !!

I'll try to be there a bit more in the coming days/weeks ...
So far, I have no links to streaming sites....anyone with any links? (Early I kno....but I want to use my playbook to watch the game, and I havent watched any games via live streaming yet).

I find it quite irritating that we have only Cassano to field vs Plzen...we are truly in a crisis in attack. As such, should we even risk him, what with Juve only a few days after this match?

Simone Ganz will be called-up for this game.

@Warro Bantan: rojadirecta.es, atdhenet.tv, livefutboll.net are some good streaming sites.
According to milannews, tomorrow's training will be crucial to decide on Ibra.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8