AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are Chelsea selling? What about all this FFP business?
Luiz made them a cool 48 million
(07-17-2014, 05:57 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Luiz made them a cool 48 million

That deal looks so sweet now for Chelsea.
Juventus just sold Fabio Quagliarella to Torino at 3.5M. I really admire their ability to get rid of their unwanted players, and with a profit too. Perhaps more notably, they sold Matri to Galliani to finance for Tevez.

That would have never happened here. When was the last time we sold someone that we didn't want/need for a transfer fee?
(07-18-2014, 04:20 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Juventus just sold Fabio Quagliarella to Torino at 3.5M. I really admire their ability to get rid of their unwanted players, and with a profit too. Perhaps more notably, they sold Matri to Galliani to finance for Tevez.

That would have never happened here. When was the last time we sold someone that we didn't want/need for a transfer fee?

KPB. Feels like long time ago..
(07-19-2014, 04:17 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2014, 04:20 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Juventus just sold Fabio Quagliarella to Torino at 3.5M. I really admire their ability to get rid of their unwanted players, and with a profit too. Perhaps more notably, they sold Matri to Galliani to finance for Tevez.

KPB. Feels like long time ago..

I don't remember that we didn't want him. He wanted to go (because of racism in Italy), didn't he?
Albertini is running for presidency in the FIGC:

http://www.milannews.it/altre-notizie/al...igc-150470

He's up against Carlo Tavecchio, who was recently the one who said Barbara has no say in the matter. Tavecchio is currently ahead, but apparently Albertini has the support of younger directors like Barbara. I suspect Agnelli would also favour him following recent statements (basically, the heads of the two biggest clubs in Italy).

It's interesting to see how this pans out, as I suspect we're seeing a generational war going on, where with one (Tavecchio) we're more likely to see the status quo remain in the running of Italian football, while with the other (Albertini), we're likely to see changes in the way Italian football is run. That's the impression I get at least, I might be wrong.
go albertini!!!!
Albertini's spoken a little about what he wants to do if elected:

http://www.football-italia.net/52430/alb...-president

For most of us, the most interesting thing is probably the desire to focus on youth development in Italian football to bring through more quality Italian players. I personally like the idea and understand the desire to strengthen the Italian national side, though have no qualms with foreign youth coming into clubs and being developed. I think we've actually found a good balance in this respect, as we predominantly develop Italian youth talents, but have had foreign youngsters come through our system. We need to continue our growth in the department though.
Morata, Juventus' new purchase from Real Madrid, will sit out 50 days due to injury, hence, will miss the entire summer training.

I know that it is not nice to laugh at anyone's injury, but since it is Juventus who just bought Morata for two days, here it is:

[Image: Jewish_Singles_Learning_to_Laugh.gif]