AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is this kid in the number 22 at inter????
he play really2 well
(09-14-2014, 03:17 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]who is this kid in the number 22 at inter????
he play really2 well

Dodo I believe

Didn't Inter beat Sassuolo by a similar score last season too - it's currently 7-0 late in the game - near the time Sassuolo got Allegri fired lol
Fiorentina draw and Napoli lose. The season is starting to shape up well for us already!
Interesting article: http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/09/...-ac-milan/

It states Milan has a debt of over 200million euro. Anyone heard of that before? I wonder if that is money we owe to Finnivest? It also says that Milan increased the value of the club. I wonder if that is something we do every year, adjust the value to reflect the previous seasons gain/loss, or are doing because we are actively seeking investment (speculation on my part).
(09-14-2014, 03:49 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2014, 03:17 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]who is this kid in the number 22 at inter????
he play really2 well

Dodo I believe

Didn't Inter beat Sassuolo by a similar score last season too - it's currently 7-0 late in the game - near the time Sassuolo got Allegri fired lol

It was at the beginning of season (357 days ago to be exact) that Sassuolo lost at home 0-7 to Inter. Poor Sassuolo. Confused
Two games played and we are tied for top of the table with Juventus and Roma. Should we just cancel the rest of the season now or should we at least play the game next week against Juve and see where we end up? Grinundwech

I would paste the table here but the format gets all messed up when I do so..
the next game will tell us what we are made of. Heart can't wait. Smile
despite the loss to juventus, we are still 3rd in Serie A after this week. not the end of the world. Smile
We are 4th Xu! Verona has 1 point more then us! Big Grin

But yes, not bad!
just saw that too. Confused

but Hellas Verona doesn't bother me yet. :d