AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sampdoria 1-1 Napoli. Not a bad result for Milan, that is, if Milan still had the ambition to reach top 3.
Wishing Leandro Castan a speedy recovery

Quote:Roma's Brazil international defender Leandro Castan has undergone surgery to relieve pressure on his brain after suffering acute dizziness.
The three-and-a-half hour procedure successfully removed a cavernoma , clusters of abnormal blood vessels in the 28-year-old's brain.
Roma say the centre-back woke after the operation and was breathing unaided.
But the former Corinthians man, who has made one Serie A outing this term, will stay in intensive care for 24 hours.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30316134
Wish him all the best.
Luckily Printer has a proven WC coach to straighten them Devilcool
If we had a half decent team and/or coach, this race for third place wouldn't even be a race. Napoli and Lazio are inconsistent as ever and I don't expect Genoa and Samp to stay around too long. Inter is just as much of a joke as we are.
4 CDs
Rossettini, Benedetti, Ceppitelli, Capuano

---
Quote:Zdenek Zeman explained his tactical revolution against Juventus, although Cagliari were still beaten 3-1.

The chief proponent of the 4-3-3 surprisingly adopted a 4-4-2 system for this game.

“I chose the 4-4-2 after evaluating the Juventus team,” Zeman told Sky Sport Italia.

“They are the best team in Italy and I had to take some cautionary measures. I used four centre-backs to stop Juve’s aerial threat, but we conceded a goal on a low cross. We conceded two ugly goals.
Podolski will be loaned to Inter
Somehow I am not too worried about it. I hope that I am right. :d
^ Own goal time :p