AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Funnily enough, Juventus actually play Inter this week in the big game of this week's fixtures. That should be an interesting match after that comment Big Grin

Also, Lazio play Sampdoria and Udinese play Roma this week, while Napoli play Juve and Lazio play Roma next week. Football, football, football!
These coming few weeks can be so mouth-watering. :d I hope that we can take advantage. Devilcool
Mystik, I suspect that's why it's been brought up by Football Italia Big Grin

Some big games as you mentioned coming up. If Milan is serious about 3rd, now is the time to take advantage.
So Lazio won this week but took points off Samp. Fiorentina lost 1-0 vs Parma but Napoli are currently up 4-0 away to Cesena. Cagliari lost 5-0 away to Palermo in (I think) Zola's first game in charge. Welcome to the new job!

Just about an hour and change until Juve v Inter.

Quote:Juventus: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Tevez, Llorente

Juventus bench: Storari, Rubinho, Caceres, Ogbonna, Pepe, Morata, Coman, Giovinco, Padoin, Pereyra, Mattiello, Marrone

Inter: Handanovic; Campagnaro, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus, D'Ambrosio; Guarin, Medel, Kuzmanovic; Kovacic, Hernanes; Icardi

Inter bench: Carrizo, Andreolli, Osvaldo, Podolski, Vidic, Obi, Dodò, Puscas, Krhin, Donkor, M'Vila, Bonazzoli
Juve up 1-0 already.. Vidal is a genius Sad

I think I'd exchange our whole midfield for Pogba. That kid is way too amazing at his age..and he looks like he's on cruise mode all the time.
A look at the Serie A standing makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time.

Juventus 40
Roma 39
Lazio 30
Napoli 30
Genoa 27
Sampdoria 27
Milan 25
Palermo 25
Fiorentina 24
Sassuolo 23
Inter 22
Udinese 22
Places 3-12 are so close it's scary. The way Serie A is going so far, we could just as easily end up 3rd as 8th lol. I maintain that we probably will not end up in the top 3 in the long run but hopefully we can make an EL spot.
Exactly. When you see even teams like Palermo or Sassuolo which are presumably teams fighting relegation so close to the top, you don't even know if you should laugh or cry.

I still think that Napoli has more ambition and is more equipped to end the campaign before Milan. Sad
Looks like Shaqiri will also go to Inter, this is potentially a very good window for them
I feel the same way. I wish that we could have Shaqiri. He is not even expensive with 2m loan fee, and 13m payment in the summer.

Galliani is sometimes (most of the time in fact) "penny wise pound foolish", I'm afraid.