AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes
It's a good news, but it hardly solve refereeing problems in the league.

By the way, Roma lost points again, making it really easy for Juventus
(01-18-2015, 03:18 PM)maharaja Wrote: [ -> ]It's a good news, but it hardly solve refereeing problems in the league.

By the way, Roma lost points again, making it really easy for Juventus

If Roma loses a few more points in the upcoming two or three games, I can bet that they will just throw away the season. Juventus will probably win the champions with 5 weeks left. Facepalm
Yup, Juve up 4-0 against Hellas Verona currently. Is that 10-1 against Hellas Verona all in the same week?
Uhhh Giovinco to Toronto FC? wtf?
It's not all bad news this weekend. Torino got a last minute winner against Inter and Samp drew with Palermo. Fiorentina plays Roma later today. Not that I really expect us to fight for top 3 but maybe top 5 is possible?
To be honest, I would rather that we not participate in EL. Am I being illogical?
It is less valuable than CL and a potential distraction for big teams. Note the last two words in my last sentence though.

That was part of my thought. EL doesn't bring much glory or money, so it is either CL or gtfo for me.

On a second thought, however, I wanted no EL this season just so that we can focus on Serie A... Focus on failing in Serie A, I mean. Facepalm
If we ever return to the old Milan it should be CL - and old Milan will be CL automatically any way. The current Milan ... I don't know if I dislike the EL that much anymore.