AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that deep down that I am arrogant and despise EL. Maybe it is time to get used to that something bitter called "reality". Sad
Sad
Anyone saw Pogba's goal from this weekend? And his control before the second goal? Good grief..the boy is too good. I don't know how much longer Serie A can keep him tbh.
Marcelo Lippi is already suggesting that Juventus should cash in on Pogba, and comparing it to Zidane sale (that financed Buffon, Nedved and Thuram).

[Image: tumblr_m2nhbxUxKi1rquh4lo1_400.jpg]

You guys know who is the kid with Savicevic? Big Grin
why? is that fat ass coming back to milan? :d
(01-26-2015, 08:56 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_m2nhbxUxKi1rquh4lo1_400.jpg]

You guys know who is the kid with Savicevic? Big Grin

Who?
It's Cassano, and God I hope no Big Grin
(01-26-2015, 07:40 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone saw Pogba's goal from this weekend? And his control before the second goal? Good grief..the boy is too good. I don't know how much longer Serie A can keep him tbh.

I saw parts of the match, including the goal. He was on a level well beyond pretty much anyone. Actually, his attitude/professionalism, quality and way of playing feel like that of a player of Milan of past generations.
(01-27-2015, 03:39 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2015, 07:40 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone saw Pogba's goal from this weekend? And his control before the second goal? Good grief..the boy is too good. I don't know how much longer Serie A can keep him tbh.

I saw parts of the match, including the goal. He was on a level well beyond pretty much anyone. Actually, his attitude/professionalism, quality and way of playing feel like that of a player of Milan of past generations.

Thanks for reminding me how crappy Milan of current generations are! Blush