AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inter dropping points vs Parma..? LOL Icon_lol2 I didn't think ANYONE would drop points against Parma. My school team could probably beat Parma in this condition..
I know, right? :d I thought that Parma would be kicked out of Serie A and every team would get automatic three points. :LOL2:
[Image: 11133921_1370616489645230_2203854351337417468_o.jpg]
So is it fair to say that Fiorentina probably made the best acquisition over the January transfer window by getting Salah? He's been unstoppable.. It's like the Serie A defences are playing in slow motion while he is on fast forward.
Salah has been a brilliant signing I agree.

On Inter and Parma, I just find the who situation insane. Inter drawing, but the post match reaction from Inter in the self defeatism is bonkers, it's not going to help. Comments like these from Mancini:

http://www.milannews.it/l-avversario/man...ata-172728

In it, he says he's sorry he's made the situation worse rather than better lol. It's bonkers, what kind of coach publicly admits he's made an already poor team even worse.

And then there's Piero Ausilio:

http://www.football-italia.net/64773/aus...rthy-inter

The comments are fine to the extent that he's reprimanding the attitude of the players on the pitch, but they're comments to make privately, not in the press and there are ways to say things which will light a fire up the players' asses, while saying what he said will likely only piss them off. He sounds like some clueless fan shouting from the terrace.

This whole debacle is making Inter look like an even bigger circus than it was, which is no easy feat. I'm not trying to take the piss either, because let's face it, Milan right now is just as big a joke.

Kudos to Parma though, those working in the club have been suffering all season so to get anything is impressive.

Finally, I thought it's worth mentioning that Albertini has a role in Parma on a short term contract:

http://www.football-italia.net/64698/alb...parma-role

I wish him the best of luck, he seems like a guy who has his head screwed on and was someone I was interested in returning to Milan back when the rumours were doing the round.
Parma 1-0 Juventus FT
Jose Mauri 61'

Parma's previous two games:

Parma 1-0 Udinese
Inter 1-1 Parma
Credit to them, what an impressive turnaround. I also think Donadoni deserves a lot of credit for keeping the group together. I watched most of the second half of Inter and despite winning 3-0, they are seriously a terrible team. It's as bad as watching Milan.
(04-11-2015, 06:54 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Parma 1-0 Juventus FT
Jose Mauri 61'

Parma's previous two games:

Parma 1-0 Udinese
Inter 1-1 Parma

Quite amazing. Okmilan They are still going down to Serie D though, right? (assuming that they can't find a buyer willing to take over all the debts)
(04-12-2015, 09:36 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Credit to them, what an impressive turnaround. I also think Donadoni deserves a lot of credit for keeping the group together. I watched most of the second half of Inter and despite winning 3-0, they are seriously a terrible team. It's as bad as watching Milan.

I read that Inter had only two shots on goal. LOL. 3-0 scoreline seems way too generous. Icon_lol2

These goal-line officials are a waste of time. Just introduce goal-line technology already!