AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So sickening... One question: are we still paying part of Matri's salary?
I don't know if anyone's commented, but there's a debate in Italy as an official made a "lesbian jibe" at women's football. One of the Italian players has responded:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...co?ICID=OP

Personally, I think it's a shame more, particularly the male counterparts aren't saying more to defend the women's game.
I heard about it yesterday and it was mentioned on the Football Weekly podcast as well. That's quite disgusting, especially considering that the Women's World Cup is going to be starting in a few weeks! I heard as well that the accused is not stepping down and is claiming that it can't be proved that he said what he did.

Facepalmvomit
Yeah, it's just something that's embarrassing in this day and age. It's not like I'm overly PC either, it's just about basic respect towards women.
(05-20-2015, 10:23 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]So sickening... One question: are we still paying part of Matri's salary?

And Seedorf's and Robinho's to name but a few. And in the near future, that of Pippo too. That way we keep our reputation as family club intact.
I recall reading somewhere that Juve are paying all of Matri's salary.
I added a code for embedding Vine, to use paste the full Vine url in between [ vine ] and [ / vine ] (no space inside [ and ]). There are usually good football clips on Vine.

Testing Britos red card from a few minutes ago, its full url is http://vine.co/v/eq6TJY7VwIU:

I didn't know what a vine is, but that headbutt is certainly juicy. Big Grin

I didn't watch the game, but saw on livescore.com that the red card and penalty were both at 90th minute. Was the penalty caused by the headbutt?
Poor Genoa. They beat Inter today and will in all likelihood finish in the European places but were denied a license by UEFA Sad
(05-24-2015, 12:08 AM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Genoa. They beat Inter today and will in all likelihood finish in the European places but were denied a license by UEFA Sad

Is that the official verdict already?