AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inter lost their friendly to Lecco, a Serie D side Big Grin either this derby is going to be very interesting or another 0-0 affair.
They lost almost every game in the summer, but have managed to earn every single point that's possible so far. Angry

I would rather them winning everything in the summer, but get relegated from Serie A.

By the way, Serie B will start using "green card". Icon_lol2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footbal...Italy.html
International break sucks. At this point I am even willing to watch EPL.
We still have a very high pay roll apparently. I thought that it must have been kept down over the years??  Huh Dodgy  Our highest earners are Montolivo and Bacca both on 3.5M. Dodgy

The team (I suppose it means only the players?) 

[Image: w570ef0.jpg]

The coach:

[Image: tDHW-fxhqhui4877131.png]

http://sports.sina.com.cn/g/seriea/2015-...8730.shtml (it is in Chinese)
What's up with Serie B's green card? :O
^^ Possibly the silliest thing that I've ever heard.
(09-08-2015, 03:42 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]What's up with Serie B's green card? :O
You can check the link for more details (not that there are many Icon_lol2), but basically, it is a way to reward good sportsmanship during the match. I too think it is silly.

EDIT: I think you should click on the link. The comments below are hilarious. Big Grin
(09-08-2015, 05:25 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]You can check the link for more details (not that there are many Icon_lol2), but basically, it is a way to reward good sportsmanship during the match. I too think it is silly.

EDIT: I think you should click on the link. The comments below are hilarious. Big Grin

You know, I knew someone posted something about it here... I just couldn't find it.

and it has been right in front of my eyes.. shame on me Grinundwech
Today's Serie A action- Matri doppietta ! Ridiculous. Saponara one goal and one assist. Why does everyone do so well once they leave our team?
Says more about our club in recent than the individual players maybe?