AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something is wrong at milanello, there is little doubt left. It's not individual Milan coaches either, more like an institutional issue (whatever that exactly means I don't know, but it's true)
Well, we can always count on them to continue sucking after the brilliant starts so far. Matri scored a brace too in his debut for Fiorentina, iirc. Big Grin

I do hope that we would hold on to Paloschi though. I have always liked him. As for Saponara, I haven't watched enough to form a strong and favorable opinion on him.
I think you're right reza. There's been something toxic about the environment in Milan for years now and that's partly what has lead to where we are with these players. I'm hoping we're seeing a change this year, as DES finally appears to be returning to his expected levels, Romagnoli's been excellent and Ely seems to have confidence from the club. On a more general note, it seems there's a level of professionalism in the group that's been missing for at least 3 years now (I'd say quite a few more actually).
Dybala: 'Juve deserved victory'
By Football Italia staff

Paulo Dybala felt Juventus dominated Chievo and deserved more than one point in Turin.

The Flying Donkeys had taken the lead through Perparim Hetemaj and were only pegged back by a debatable Dybala penalty.

“It was a difficult game, but Chievo only had one shot on goal and they scored,” Dybala told Mediaset Premium. Icon_lol2

In fact Gigi Buffon performed a couple of very tough saves, they hit the woodwork and had a goal disallowed.

“We put in a great performance, but unfortunately bring home only one point. This team was not accustomed to picking up just one point from three games.

“Now we have to focus on the Champions League game with Manchester City and will prepare for that in the best way.

“I am happy to have scored again, but I am happier when the team wins.”

http://www.football-italia.net/72895/dybala-juve-deserved-victory
Zaccardo and Saponara made it to Football Italia Serie A team of the week.

Cristian Zaccardo [Carpi]
Up against his former teammates, the veteran took no prisoners and commanded his own colleagues with a correctness that blunted the hosts’ attack. A complete rock and as immovable as a pair of copulating loggerhead turtles. Unyielding.

Riccardo Saponara [Empoli]
Showed his intelligence with his passing and pace, which saw him score three minutes in and later produce an assist. For his goal he left Raul Albiol and another defender behind with his sheer speed before slipping the ball home. Substantial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-16-2015, 02:55 PM)ganjarb Wrote: [ -> ]Zaccardo and Saponara made it to Football Italia Serie A team of the week.

Cristian Zaccardo [Carpi]
Up against his former teammates
, the veteran took no prisoners and commanded his own colleagues with a correctness that blunted the hosts’ attack. A complete rock and as immovable as a pair of copulating loggerhead turtles. Unyielding.

Riccardo Saponara [Empoli]
Showed his intelligence with his passing and pace, which saw him score three minutes in and later produce an assist. For his goal he left Raul Albiol and another defender behind with his sheer speed before slipping the ball home. Substantial.

Which former teammates exactly?
Palermo, I think

I find it hilarious that even Zaccardo is doing well after leaving Milan. There must something in the water at Milanello.
I don't understand... are you guys referring to something psychological like the overbearing presence of Fester and Berlu? Or the superstition dawning on the players that they can't succeed? Because I do think that Miha touched on this topic a little bit when he said our problems were psychological , but I think it extends to something bigger, and like many of you said, something at Milanello. The question is what, and how to fix it

remember when allegri wants maldini as someone that can mentor the players with mental problems that they have??