AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Napoli just destroyed Lazio 5-0 after a midweek win of the same score. They look like they're beginning to click and I must say they looked scarily good tonight.
Yes they did. They maybe didn't make any high profile signings, but the players they brought in will really help them and can become high profile playing for them. Allan is one of those players. If they rediscover Jorginho than they can have one of the best midfields in Serie A with the addition of Hamsik there. Insigne is also finally starting to show his talent.

Either way, I'm not going to judge them too much after today. I really believe that Lazio will struggle this year. That string of great form last year when they went unbeaten for x amount of games set them up for a good finish in the end, but they never had the raw quality to sustain that. F. Anderson seems like a different player this year (this is the year he has to confirm his talent or fall back to just being a highly rated inconsistent youngster that may or may not make it to the top), and quite honestly players like Parolo, Basta, Biglia are nothing special.

Anyhow, I'll wait a few weeks before considering Napoli a contender, but they surely have the pieces to be that.
Lazio lost both away matches this season and won both at home, a record just like ours.

but their away losses are 0-4 to Chievo and today 0-5 to Napoli. LOL.
Matri effect Grinundwech
How darn good is Allan for Napoli? Still pisses me off that Galliani the blind, daft, senile twat didn't sign him for us. Especially since he didn't cost a fortune either.
I agree, they potentially have a midfield comparable to Roma and Juve (if everyone is fully fit). In Allan's case, he's not been at his best in Napoli yet, but he's already notched 3 assists and 2 goals in 4 games. He was the one I wanted all summer for essentially what Kucka's doing now, it's pretty irritating.

Jorginho's performance deserves mention too, he was excellent yesterday and really consistent. I had a quick look at his stats on whoscored post game and noticed he had over 95% pass success rate and almost 100 passes. I've been suggesting he could be a loan option for January recently, but if he plays like that there's no way he's available.

On Insigne, it seems Sarri really understands how to get the most out of him, he's been outstanding this year so far. I've always really liked him anyway, but he's definitely stepped up a gear.

I do agree it's still early to judge. That said, I think Napoli have the best attack in Serie A right now and potentially a midfield on par with the best. The defence is the weak point, it's not a great backline.
it was a quiet round today, biggest score-line was ours last night I believe.

Juventus keep struggling and gifted Frosinone their first point tonight although by the look of it, they dominated the match.

Sampdoria vs Roma was probably the biggest match with Manolas granting Sampdoria full points with an Amateurish own goal. Zaccardo 2006, eventhough it was an easy clearance...

Inter once again scrapped a 1-0 win. but then again,according to stats they dominated the match. didn't get to see the goal yet.

And not related to Serie A at all... but I'm happy nonetheless... Barcelona got proper raped by Celta figo 4-1 Grinundwech
(09-23-2015, 10:12 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]it was a quiet round today, biggest score-line was ours last night I believe.

Juventus keep struggling and gifted Frosinone their first point tonight although by the look of it, they dominated the match.

Sampdoria vs Roma was probably the biggest match with Manolas granting Sampdoria full points with an Amateurish own goal. Zaccardo 2006, eventhough it was an easy clearance...

Inter once again scrapped a 1-0 win. but then again,according to stats they dominated the match. didn't get to see the goal yet.

And not related to Serie A at all... but I'm happy nonetheless... Barcelona got proper raped by Celta figo 4-1 Grinundwech

You forgot to mention that it was Frosinone's first ever Serie A point in their history. Big Grin

and yes, any day that Barca lost is a good day. Okmilan
If we had the deserved Derby win over Inter we would've been in the top 3. this is a very tempting opportunity for us with everyone else fucking up. We need a bunch of wins on the go and most importantly we must not concede so much. Next match Genoa away is a tough one but I truly hope we gt home the 3 points.
I'm just going to leave this here...

[Image: k2zJjb.gif]