AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impressive pressing by La viola. They are doing a good job of marking the passing lanes.
3-1 Icardi. Fiorentina have taken their foot off the pedal
(09-27-2015, 08:27 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]I think the commentators are right, Kondogbia was definitely not worth the price tag. You almost have to wonder if Galliani stayed in the competition on purpose, to make Inter blow half their transfer budget on a player who wasn't even worth it. Big Grin

You're talking about Galliani. He's not that smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4-1. Hattrick for Kalinic.Inter5ow
Inter has been crap even when they won the first five games. but they have 15 points. I will hold my excitement until when we surpass them (hopefully it will happen, and soon). Fiorentina on the other hand has been scary. Them, Roma, Napoli, and Juventus are tough opponents this season.
It was kind of funny watching the match last night though. Fiorentina look surprisingly good this year though, I really didn't think Paulo Sousa would get these sort of results out of them. Watching them last night a handful of hours after our match showed a real difference in where the two teams are at.
(09-28-2015, 12:51 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]It was kind of funny watching the match last night though. Fiorentina look surprisingly good this year though, I really didn't think Paulo Sousa would get these sort of results out of them. Watching them last night a handful of hours after our match showed a real difference in where the two teams are at.

You should watch Napoli vs Juventus if you haven't done so already. It makes me scared that we're going against them this week.

The tempo is high, the passing is quick, and they can probably ruin our day.

There is a real gap in quality between Milan and Fiorentina, let alone Milan and Napoli.

(09-28-2015, 03:04 PM)PerSempre Wrote: [ -> ]You should watch Napoli vs Juventus if you haven't done so already. It makes me scared that we're going against them this week.

The tempo is high, the passing is quick, and they can probably ruin our day.

There is a real gap in quality between Milan and Fiorentina, let alone Milan and Napoli.

I saw the match, was posting here while it was on Big Grin I've followed Napoli quite closely and I agree, I'm actually a little afraid to face them. My hope is that they have an off day (they've not always been consistent this season).

I'm interested in their project, partly because I wanted Sarri, Jorginho and Allan at Milan lol.
Napoli looked good....but let's also not forget the fact that this is a Juventus team completely different then last year's. We keep expecting great things from them because the are the reigning champions, but the difference is that wasn't these players. The midfield that played against Napoli was Hernanes, Lemima, Pereyra, Pogba. Pogba is a talented player but so far he's proven that he is in no way ready to lead a midfield for Juventus. Pereyra was nothing more then a sub last year. Lemina is a youngster with potential, but no way can he currently replace the void left by the departures. Having Marchisio and Khedira injured isn't helping either. Also, we haven't been able to see to what extent Tevez can be replaced as Mandzukic hasn't been perfoing and hasn't been playing consistently; Morata has been in and out of the team; and although Dybala is a bright spot, he's gone missing for long periods of time during games and hasn't been able to change the game and take over when needed like Tevez used to....which is very normal as Dybala is still so young.

As of right now, their midfield looks very mediocre to me. It's clear too see for everyone. I think a true assessment of what their team is capable of can be made after Marchisio and Khedira get back in the side. We know that one of them is proven in Italy, but the other one we'll see.

My whole point is, even if Napoli did look good, beating Juventus on this occasion wasn't anything special. In a way, it is comparative to let's say beating Lazio right now.
I stumbled upon Serie A's official website.. And I have to say it looks amazing. lots of info and lots of stats about each team and each player. it's easy to navigate as well

http://www.legaseriea.it/en