AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-02-2016, 10:30 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]This clown! Big Grin
http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer...u=news-all

Roma just lost De Rossi and Pjanic to injury. Naingolan to a red card!

Thats their entire team there!
who do they play next?

And also, pretty ironic Milan-wise that Perotti assisted ELS's goal Devilol
didn't watch Sassuolo-Roma. didn't want to. did check the scoreline afterwards. annoyed to see Berardi missing a penalty. idiot. annoyed to see El Shaarawy score again. idiot.
El Shaarawy wasn't anything special. He scored the goal towards the end, but other than that, nothing to cry over. Roma as a whole was pretty dreadful apart from the opening 20 minutes. They were under some heavy pressure in the second half and it's very unfortunate that Sassuolo didn't score a goal. I WILL say though that Roma squashed a few great chances on the counter.

All in all, Roma got the win, but a draw would have probably been the fair result. If they keep playing like that, we should be able to leapfrog them pretty soon.....especially with De Rossi, Pjanic and Naingolan out. They play Sampdoria next and Sampdoria NEEDS points badly. I can see that one being a draw easily as Roma will be without their 3 best players.

Hoping for Inter and Fiorentina draws today.
Fiorentina scored against Carpi in the last minute. So annoying. Otherwise, we would be 5 points instead of 6 off the 3rd spot, and it would be Inter Merda instead of Fiorentina who in my opinion is a better team.
Standing ovation for Hellas who got their first win of the season today? Grinundwech
wait, what? Hellas didn't win a single game until today?

and they got away with 1 point at san siro? Confused
So we missed a big chance to make up some points on Fiorentina this weekend. BUT, the good thing is that we are playing better and better so everything is still possible. 

With 14 games to go, we have:
Napoli - 56
Juventus - 54
Fiorentina - 46
Inter - 45
Roma - 44
Milan - 40

To do a little preview of what's to come and what we can expect in the fight for 3rd place (we all know Napoli and Juventus are locking up 1st and 2nd place for sure):

- Fiorentina still has to play: Inter, Atalanta, Napoli, Roma, Verona, Frosinone, Sampdoria, Empoli, Sassuolo, Udinese, Juventus, Chievo, Palermo, Lazio
(the teams in bold are top 10)

- Inter still has to play: Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Juventus, Palermo, Bologna, Roma, Torino, Frosinone, Napoli, Genoa, Udinese, Lazio, Empoli, Sassuolo 

- Roma still has to play: Carpi, Palermo, Empoli, Fiorentina, Udinese, Inter, Lazio, Bologna, Atalanta, Torino, Napoli, Genoa, Chievo, Milan

- Milan still has to play: Genoa, Napoli, Torino, Sassuolo, Chievo, Lazio, Atalanta, Juventus, Sampdoria, Carpi, Verona, Frosinone, Bologna, Roma

The best thing for us is the fact that all 3 of Roma, Inter, Fiorentina still have to play each other. That's 3 games right there where we are GUARANTEED for one of them (or maybe at least 2 of them) to drop 2/3 points. This starts next weekend when we absolutely MUST beat Genoa and take advantage of the Fiorentina - Inter match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21whSdwMXY

Incredibly beautiful from Napoli ultras.
I'm guessing the video's regarding this?

http://www.football-italia.net/79477/kou...apoli-fans
Nazio's fans are the worst, but Napoli's aren't really the saints. (I am talking in general, not specific to this event. I think it is a great thing that you support your own player against any kind of racist abuse).