AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-09-2016, 02:23 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing the video's regarding this?

http://www.football-italia.net/79477/kou...apoli-fans

No it was just them signing after the 1-0 win against Carpi. Incredible fan base, one with the team. This is what they were singing. I am really rooting for them to win this season.  

Un giorno all'improvviso
Mi innamorai di te
Il cuore mi batteva
Non chiedermi il perché
Di tempo ne è passato
Ma sono ancora qua
E oggi come allora
Difendo la città
Ale ale ale ale ale ale
Seriously, guys: What the heck is wrong with Dzeko?

He just comes out as very apathetic and often looks like he is not even trying. Just has the ability of going full invisible mode and he is just too sluggish and really lazy. I thought he'd be great for Roma as he is supposed to be that Prima Punta they have longed for ever since Batigol and was really excited and scared when he signed for ASR, but now he is just a joke. WTF?

Has he already started to decline or what on Earth is wrong with him?
He got lazy, thats it. Made enough money to provide for his grandsons, found a supermodel girlfriend, made her a baby, stopped focusing on football. He's been the same in Bosnian NT.
(02-11-2016, 03:45 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]He got lazy, thats it. Made enough money to provide for his grandsons, found a supermodel girlfriend, made her a baby, stopped focusing on football. He's been the same in Bosnian NT.

Is the order wrong? shouldn't it be "found a supermodel girlfriend, made her a baby" first before thinking of "his grandsons"?   Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
Does anything ever go right for Roma ?
(02-12-2016, 07:27 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]Does anything ever go right for Roma ?

Lol. Good point.
Did anyone watch Juve - Napoli? I saw the 2nd half and would say that Napoli were definitely the dominant team. Then out of nowhere Juve score a few minutes before the end. They might win it again this year, but I really do think Napoli is the better team.
IMO I wouldn't say that either team dominated the match. A draw would have been fair but Zaza took things into his own hands
I thought Juve were lucky to get a win. Napoli did rather well. I was impressed by their defense. Was an exciting game throughout tho. I am gutted that Napoli dropped three points. Anyone but Juve to win. I can't stand anymore smugness from their fans.
So far, 1-1 between Fiorentina and Inter at the 70th ...