AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roma destroyed Palermo. 5-0. Rolleyes
(02-21-2016, 10:43 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Roma destroyed Palermo. 5-0. Rolleyes

Included a great goal from Salah as well.
ELS was benched.

Funny though, as tensions are high between the club and their legend Totti, especially with Sapellti with both going to a public word-fight.

Totti should retire though... I worship him, but he got old and slow and can't keep up with Roma's style === Counter Attacks.

Maybe Galliani can sign him no a free? Grinundwech
If not mistaken, Gali admires Totti since long time ago? So Totti might join us next summer 😎

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

but wasn't Dzeko later involved in four Roma goals?

... and he called himself a Milanista... Angry
Yeah, 2 assists and 2 goals. That miss was embarassing though Big Grin

And he is a Milanista, the only reason he hasnt played for Milan is because Milan couldnt agree for a fee with his clubs. Shame though.
So big weekend this coming round....

Current Table:

1. Juventus...............58
2. Napoli...................57
3. Fiorentina..............52
4. Roma....................50
5. Inter.....................48
6. Milan.....................44
18. Frosinone.............23
19. Carpi....................20
20. Verona.................18

Games:

Juventus - Inter (let's hope for a Juventus win)
Fiorentina - Napoli (let's hope for a Napoli win....but taking Milan out of the equation, if Fiorentina wins, they'll be only 2 points behind Napoli)
Empoli - Roma (normally I would actually favor Empoli to get at least a draw at home, but they'll be without Tonelli and Saponara)
Milan - Torino (this is a must win for us....we can not keep missing opportunities to gain ground especially when our opponents for 3rd place will probably drop points....at least 2 of them will I think)

On the opposite end of the table, Sampdoria can be sucked into the relegation zone if they lose against Frosinone. This is their big chance to distance themselves from the bottom 3. It's good for the league that teams like Sampdoria stay in Serie A, but I'm not going to lie....it'll be very funny if they end up getting relegated after hiring Montella midseason. Big Grin

Palermo is another team that is risking fighting for survival until the very end. If they lose against Bologna (very likely seeing as how Bologna has performed) they might drop to 16th place and just 1 point above relegation. I would love for Palermo to be relegated. I just don't like that team for some reason. And I also think it's interesting when teams like Frosinone and Carpi (that nobody knows about) come into the league and establish themselves for a few years. It's a good reminder of what football is all about.
Big weekend indeed.
I just saw the next few games of Roma : Fiorentina, Inter, Lazio in the next 4 games. They still have to play against Napoli too. And us to end the season.

If they keep their form and are able to beat Fiorentina, Inter and Lazio, I think it'll be over for the 3rd spot.
It's not over, 1 last minute to play ... But Juventus won 2-0 against Inter. Napoli has to end the work and help us tomorrow !