AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't believe that I actually supported Juventus, Facepalm but in the end, I will take the result with no complaint! Big Grin
(02-28-2016, 10:47 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Can't believe that I actually supported Juventus, Facepalm but in the end, I will take the result with no complaint! Big Grin

I will support any team playing against Roma, Fiorentina and Inter from now until the end ! Be it Juventus or Napoli, I don't care, as long as they beat them and, when playing against us, let us take some points from these games ... Ahah
I have a sneaky feeling that Fiorentina will take all 3 points tomorrow. Napoli hasn't been doing well these last few games
(02-28-2016, 11:42 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]I have a sneaky feeling that Fiorentina will take all 3 points tomorrow. Napoli hasn't been doing well these last few games

unfortunately i have a same feeling too. let's hope that we are both wrong. 

i even think that maybe roma will have a shot at no.2 spot if they win out.  Dodgy
Insigne was robbed a few days back. Will it affect his state of mind or will he want to send a message back by playing his balls out. In any case, I hope Napoli win.
Where was he robbed? In Naples? Crazy world. Isn't he supposed to be their hero?
Saw the second half of Juve - Inter and until the last few minutes when Inter had a few chances, Juve were very comfortable. Buffon still amazes me, he made a double save at the end which looked straightforward initially, but was actually incredible goalkeeping, as he dealt with the initial attempt in almost textbook fashion and then caught the follow up, but made it look simple. Given it was very wet and the ball was headed straight for his face, I think the catch was more difficult than seemed, but it's that sort of keeping that offers confidence to the team. Donnarumma for us is similar, even if faced with difficult shots, he offers confidence that there's always a good chance he'll make the save.

Also watched Palermo - Bologna and I'm a big fan of Donadoni's work. He's working with some really young players, but they aren't afraid to take the matches to opponents and will press well. The discipline he's got and the amount players work for him is very impressive.
True. Buffon has not conceded a goal in a long while (in Serie A). I really don't want to see him break Sebastian Rossi's record.
(02-29-2016, 04:59 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]True. Buffon has not conceded a goal in a long while (in Serie A). I really don't want to see him break Sebastian Rossi's record.

Let Buffon break this record ... Just to let Donna break the record of the great Buffon someday ! Big Grin

1-1 so far between Napoli and Fiorentina. Fiorentina hit the post twice already ... Napoli don't play that well, but they've been lucky. We need a win from Napoli, wake up bitches !
wow. and lazio lost to sassuolo who will play us next week. not cool. Angry