AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-29-2016, 10:15 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]wow. and lazio lost to sassuolo who will play us next week. not cool. Angry

Sassuolo or Lazio will play against us in a few days/weeks. They're both just behind us in the table. So no matter the winner ... :-)
Higuain just scored, but the goal was disallowed.
Marcos Alonso has turned into a beast ... I remember his first game in Fiorentina, the guy was so bad.
So it's a draw ...

1st - Juventus (61)
2nd - Napoli (58)
3rd - Roma (53)
4th - Fiorentina (53)
5th - Inter (48)
6th - Milan (47)

04/03/16 :
Roma - Fiorentina

05/03/16 :
Napoli - Chievo

06/03/16 :
Sassuolo - Milan
Atalanta - Juventus
Inter - Palermo

I don't know what is the best result for us : Roma or Fiorentina winning (but for Roma, that would continue their winning streak), or a draw ? A win from one of these teams would allow us to almost touch the loser, while we would still be 6 points away from the 3rd spot. A draw would allow us to be 4 points away that 3rd spot. Of course, this paragraph is valid only if we beat Sassuolo.
The best result is for us to win and not worry too much about others. At this point I still think third place is less 10% chance. We need to keep winning and 4th is very doable.
(03-01-2016, 03:34 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]The best result is for us to win and not worry too much about others. At this point I still think third place is less 10% chance. We need to keep winning and 4th is very doable.

Yeah, you're right ... that's how should feel our players.

But I'm a fan, not a player, I worry about the other results as I do hope we will reach that 3rd spot and don't care about the 4th and 5th places leading us to Europa League. Sagrin
A tie would probably be the best.....but if there is a winner, I'd rather it be Roma. Making up points on Fiorentina is vital. Our head to head is tied up, and they have a much better goal difference. It's going to be tough to make up 6 points on them so the more points that they drop, the better.

Either way, apart from the Roma-Viola game....we have the toughest game of the round against Sassuolo away. If we get over this hurdle and get the 3 points, it'll speak volumes about the mental state of the squad currently.
My concern is that we may not be able to get 3 points out of our own game. All talk and calculation would be futile if that happened.

Too bad we now lost Abate and Niang for such a tough game.
(03-01-2016, 06:37 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]My concern is that we may not be able to get 3 points out of our own game. All talk and calculation would be futile if that happened.

Too bad we now lost Abate and Niang for such a tough game.

Abate has been great over the last period. He will be missed. On Niang, he was a serious liability in the last game, Menez should play. I think he will give us the much needed push upfront.
Inter overturned the 3-0 deficit against Juventus in the Coppa Italia and have tied it up 3-3.
But they lost on penalties. Juve are in the final. That's brutal for Inter. All that effort and then they lose it right at the finish line. For us it means that we are virtually guaranteed European football next year though, unless we somehow drop down to 7th and lose the final. I have to admit I wanted Inter to win it, because it would give us a better chance of winning the cup this year. But bring on Juve!