AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuckin pissed that Inter didn't lose. Roma can't get shit done.
http://www.football-italia.net/81599/buf...rie-record

A bitter-sweet achievement today
Bitter = Buffon broke Milan's Sebastian Rossi's Clean Sheet Record of 929 minutes.
Sweet = he confirmed himself as the best-ever living goalkeeper in the world!

Congrats Buffon.
I'll just say credit to Buffon. I still regard Rossi and that Milan's record a greater achievement, as Serie A was much more competitive and difficult in that time.

I just watched Napoli beat Genoa 3-1 and I must say they always impress me. Higuain's a great leader for this side and I'm really curious to see where they can go. I think if they keep Sarri and can hold onto the spine of this side for next season, they will be a formidable outfit, especially going in with the confidence of what they're capable of. Right now, I'm thinking they need to find an improvement on Callejon and generally improve the backline, as well as add depth to the squad.
Napoli were seriously impressive yesterday. If they buy some quality players in the summer and keep hold of Gonzalo, they will be potential challengers again. All season they have impressed me with their ability to split apart defenses, something that is not easy to do in Serie A.
(03-21-2016, 06:01 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]Napoli were seriously impressive yesterday. If they buy some quality players in the summer and keep hold of Gonzalo, they will be potential challengers again. All season they have impressed me with their ability to split apart defenses, something that is not easy to do in Serie A.

Next season could be interesting because Juventus will be strong again (even stronger, except if they can't keep Dybala/Morata and Pogba), Napoli should be stronger (Higuain will be sold almost for sure, De Laurentis has done all he can to show his will to sell him without saying he wants to sell the player ! Ahah but I'm sure they won't be that impacted by that as they could strenghten the whole squad with some big money), Roma could be good too with some stability and one or two more players, and Fiorentina/Inter/Milan (if the three clubs don't sell their players) will be there again, with Milan and Inter probably closer from the Juventus-Napoli-Roma trio with the right additions.
Milan can qualify for the Europa League even if they get 6th place according to ESPN. Even though 4th and 5th place teams are the only teams that can qualify for Europe, (along with the Coppa Italia Winner), 6th place will be a Europa League spot should the winner of the Coppa Italia make any European competition. As Juventus are going to earn a Champions League spot and they are in the final of the Coppa Italia, then Milan can qualify for the Europa League should Juventus win and Milan retain 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting, thanks for sharing. Not read it in any detail (yet!), but I only recognise a few names in there.
Pretty good interview with Di Francesco http://www.football-italia.net/81897/edf...-balotelli
Bartoz Salamon in the list. Sounds familiar to me Smile