AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That woman should keep her mouth shut. The same would apply to any other immediate family members. They should know that the public hardly appreciate those biased and obnoxious comments.

Wasn't Wanda the one that cheated on Maxi Lopez (who took Icardi into his own house, I think) and caused all the controversies? Diego Maradona said that Icardi was "dead" to him for what he did to a (former) friend. Big Grin
One and the same Xu. I looked it up and somedevil is right, she is indeed Icardi's agent.
torino is getting interesting
(07-19-2016, 06:56 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]torino is getting interesting

Really ?
They don't have Immobile anymore ... Who will be their main striker ?
Ljajic won't score more than 10 goals.
but their quality is the same with milan nowadays imo
and even though they dont have immobile anymore, i think they can still fight for a midtable spot and be the black horse like sassuolo.
(07-19-2016, 08:58 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]but their quality is the same with milan nowadays imo
and even though they dont have immobile anymore, i think they can still fight for a midtable spot and be the black horse like sassuolo.

I wouldn't rule out Sassuolo from being the black horse again, or even better ... Despite the possible loss of Berardi.
Their coach is one of the smartest ones in Serie A, he makes them play very well.

Torino will be a midtable team, between the 7th and 12th place, probably.
Just listening to BTP, and it seems that Pogba is all but gone to Manchester United for some crazy money. Can't really blame Juve... They could take that money and reinvest in midfield. They'll probably walk Serie A anyway no matter how much chopping and changing that they do
For that kind of money, I'd sell Pogba too. They are right to hold on to Bonucci and sell Pogba. I mean, imagine the kind of rebuilding they will do.
Imagine that kind of money in milan. We would still be below 3rd place. And buying all crap players as the replacement.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
(07-20-2016, 10:47 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine that kind of money in milan. We would still be below 3rd place. And buying all crap players as the replacement.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Yep, would we have Pogba to sell at 100M, we would probably buy Pizzaro, Borja Valero and Sosa, and maybe then guys like Pavoletti.
Oups sorry, we don't have that money, but they are our real targets nowadays, my bad ... Devilol