AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sign Insigne, sign Berardi and we won't have any trouble on the wing with our 4-3-3 for 10 years Big Grin
Insigne is 25, so I don't know about 10 years......but at least 5 Big Grin

I'm all for ItalMilan if we can get those two plus Verratti!

Sign me up for that! Big Grin
Is he 25 already?! Whenever I think of Insigne, I think of the him as an U21 player. We're getting old! Now I know how Reza feels Grinundwech
(10-30-2016, 03:36 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]Is he 25 already?! Whenever I think of Insigne, I think of the him as an U21 player. We're getting old! Now I know how Reza feels Grinundwech

No one here would be given a contract if we are footballer due to our age.  Devilol Devilol Devilol
Big Grin
probably nobody cares, but Inter Merda lost again Big Grin
Nobody cares that Inter lost, what do u mean?
Inter5ow Inter5ow Inter5ow

Diablotin
(10-30-2016, 10:43 PM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody cares that Inter lost, what do u mean?

because they are so pathetic, we don't even want to know? Icon_lol2 

they lost 4 out of the past 5 games. ouch.  Devilol
I watched Atalanta vs Genoa yesterday. First off, I was very impressed with Atalanta. They are continuing with the form they started the season with. They and Torino could potentially finish above Fiorentina if they continue like this.

Secondly, Genoa were awful and the worst part is that in the win against us, they weren't that much better.

Lastly, Petagna was awesome for Atalanta. He was constantly involved in the play and made two assists. You can see a bit of Ibra vibe about him as a player which is no surprise as I recall Petagna saying that he constantly watches and apes Ibra in training a few years ago.