AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just watched Samp vs Inter.....and obviously it made for a perfect weekend that Inter lost. But the game itself was very fun to watch. Probably one of the best (most entertaining) games I have watched this year. End to end stuff, high paced, crisp passing, tackles flying.....it was good stuff. Not necessarily quality...but just fun to watch. I'm just happy Inter lost again! They almost somehow tied it a the end too...
(10-31-2016, 06:03 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched Samp vs Inter.....and obviously it made for a perfect weekend that Inter lost. But the game itself was very fun to watch. Probably one of the best (most entertaining) games I have watched this year. End to end stuff, high paced, crisp passing, tackles flying.....it was good stuff. Not necessarily quality...but just fun to watch. I'm just happy Inter lost again! They almost somehow tied it a the end too...

I was getting quite nervous for many seconds not knowing if the ball was cleared before or on the line or went past it. It certainly didn't help when the stream was bad and the language was foreign to me. Big Grin
Haha yea I know. The last 10-15 minutes I was so nervous....felt like watching a Milan game!

The longer this mess at Inter goes on, the better....because they have some quality players, and in all honesty I am a little afraid of them clicking together sooner or later. Having said that, it seems to me that they have some serious "group" problems, and losing games obviously won't do much to fix that.
I have said before that I really like De Boer and his style of football. I even wanted him here over the summer. But the mistake that De Boer has made is the fact that he has failed to create a relationship with the group. I don't see him having a relationship with any of his players. Just the way they play, the way they walk off the field and the way they seem to act with him. There seems to be very little respect. De Boer forgot that he is not coaching 21 year olds in Holland anymore, and his lack of character is consting him.

Oh well. Like I said....the longer the mess goes on, the better for us.
Reports: De Boer getting sacked tomorrow
Yeah, rumours are De Boer out today and Pioli to take his job.
According to football-Italia, De Boer's sacking is now official and Pioli is flying back from vacation now to sign the papers. What a joke!
De Boer sacked.
from the interviews, all i can say, he wouldnt succeed in milan either. the way the inter board works is really2 beyond our management, they dont have the teamwork, and de boer obviously cannot adapt to a different style of football for his own team. to bad he got sack this early, we could see how much more they are suffering. i hope they get another bad coach that doesnt suit the style of their players and got sack again on january Devilol
It's interesting to see how the optimism Inter had following the Suning takeover has capitulated since. More importantly for us, we need to take this as something to learn from, too many people with power unable to make decisions together. This is the sort of thing that it seems to me Maldini was concerned about when he refused Fassone's offer.
I am thoroughly enjoying this Inter meltdown Big Grin