AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-27-2016, 06:04 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that both Alves and Bonucci were injured in this game.

Correct, so Juve should be facing Atalanta next week without Barzagli, Bonucci, Alves or Chiellini.
Don't expect Pescara to do us any favours tonight. Roma 2-0 up after 10 minutes.
They were somehow getting close though. 2-3 at the final time. Too bad it is only Pescara.
Yeah, I turned it off to watch bits of Lyon PSG and then followed the score during the second half. Was constantly refreshing towards the end Big Grin
(11-28-2016, 09:36 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I turned it off to watch bits of Lyon PSG and then followed the score during the second half. Was constantly refreshing towards the end Big Grin

See? Once again, it shows that as long as you stay away, good things tend to happen. Icon_lol2 If you didn't refresh the page that frequently, Pescara probably would've equalized. Shame on you, Dev. Angry 

Grinundwech
haha, Xu bear in mind I was watching when we scored goals 2,3 and 4 vs Empoli Wink
(11-28-2016, 09:13 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]haha, Xu bear in mind I was watching when we scored goals 2,3 and 4 vs Empoli Wink

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2  

By the way, Napoli 1-1 Sassuolo.  Okmilan

Inter is leading Fiorentina 3-1 at 90'.  Dodgy Oh well, you can't have everyone in your way, I guess. Big Grin
The scoreline for Inter-Fiorentina changed in the stoppage time; unfortunately it was Icardi who scored the 4th goal for Inter Milan. So pissed. Angry

Anyone watched that game? Based on the comments from another Milan forum, the officiating was atrocious. Oh well, at least Inter Merda is still 8 points away.
I watched it until the last 10 mins. It was actually a very exciting game to watch. Stretched and full of opportunities. Fiorentina missed many great chances even before the red card. Funny enough, they were probably the better team even with 10 players.

The red card was maybe a little harsh....but looking at the replays, Icardi was going to be through on goal if he wasn't fouled. It was just one of those things that the ref could have been a bit more lenient due to the fact that Icardi took a longer touch and it's questionable thag he could have gotten to the ball ahead of the GK. Still, arguements could be made either way.
There was also otger fouls that he could have shown cards for that he didn't. But overall, I thought he called the game even.

The red card influenced the game definitely....but Fiorentina had a horrible opening 20 mins and only have themselves to blame. Not only in defending horribly, but also not finishing opportunities.

I was praying for a draw...but i guess this result isn't so bad either ad Fiorentina have a game in hand.
Thanks for the information. I was hoping for a draw as well (apparently), but if one team had to lose, I would rather it be Inter Merda. Two reasons: 1. it is Inter Merda. 'Nuff said. Big Grin 2. Despite that Fiorentina has one game in hand still, I fear Inter more. They already have a strong squad, and now they have a new coach. Who knows what may happen next. Fiorentina would be less of a threat to us IMO.