AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inter lost 1-3 to Roma. We are now one point off Inter. Smile
Great result for us. I am still in shock that Atalanta beat Napoli.
I am still in shock that we lost to Sampdodia and Udinese!

Today when Abate was briefly absent, I was very worried that we may see a repeat of Udinese (de Paul injured de siglio and then scored from that area) Sassuolo was attacking from Abate's side too. So, that referee did one thing right. Sassuolo players were pressing him to take Abate off the pitch to receive treatment, but he resisted. Otherwise, we may be in bigger trouble if Abate stayed off even longer!
Call me crazy but the 3rd spot is still possible ... If we beat Chievo and if Roma beats Napoli next weekend, we'll be 4 points from the 3rd spot. Everything can happen.
Lol don't do that to yourself, Geo. We're not even in a EL place and you're talking about the CL? That's just setting yourself up for failure
It's possible, but really not probable. Even if Roma beats Napoli next weekend and we beat Chievo, we have to play Juvents the next round...so that difference may very well get back up to 7 points. I just don't think it's possible for us to gain at least 8 more points than Napoli in the remaining 12 games. Also, don't forget, we don't only have to get more points than Napoli, but also Inter, Atalanta, and Lazio.

Like Mystik said, we would do well to grab 6th place, which will be very difficult to begin with.

Let's just see where we stand after the Juventus game. Unfortunately, the run of bad results we had against Torino (2-2), Napoli (loss) and especially the Udinese and Sampdoria losses...put an end to the 3rd place dream.
(02-27-2017, 12:51 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Call me crazy but the 3rd spot is still possible ... If we beat Chievo and if Roma beats Napoli next weekend, we'll be 4 points from the 3rd spot. Everything can happen.

Hi, crazy. Grinundwech
Looks like we don't have to worry about Fiorentina anymore so we have some breathing room. They just threw away another 2-0 lead at home and tied Torino.

Belotti scored 2 and missed a PK. He really is growing into a good CF.
Good news! Big Grin If we keep winning, the other teams eventually will drop out one after another. Again, the key is that we keep winning.
Zamaparini is leaving. Looks like he got so tired of firing managers that finally he fired himself. What a great loss of Serie Fans (except Palermo fans).