AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-28-2017, 03:29 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]Zamaparini is leaving. Looks like he got so tired of firing managers that finally he fired himself. What a great loss of Serie Fans (except Palermo fans).

Is that what's happening? Big Grin No wonder I saw some news about Zamparini. I couldn't bother to have it translated from Italian to English. 

There was also this chart with all the managers since January 2016. This guy is such a lunatic. Big Grin

[Image: C5sATDoXEAATzNx.jpg:large]
Zamparini has officially resigned, the new people in charge want to take Palermo to European football in 3-5 years! ........ May be they should have bid for Milan (lol I think)
Let's "sign" Zamparini and make Milan great again.
(02-28-2017, 09:49 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Zamparini has officially resigned, the new people in charge want to take Palermo to European football in 3-5 years! ........ May be they should have bid for Milan (lol I think)

Don't laugh at them! I know they are heading back to Serie B for now, but who knows? Maybe Palermo will make it back to Europe before Milan...  Dodgy Blush
IMO they need a few years in B before they can get their shit together.
I know. I was pulling Reza's leg. Big Grin
According to news, they could get 200m of investment! :O
Good for them. I don't really mind Palermo, I just hate Zamparini. Just getting rid of him will do them so much good.

Just to clarify though, that 200mil of investment is said to be split among many things...out of which 100mil will be used on their new training center and another chunk on internal infrastructure needs. I believe a saw a couple of months ago that their actual "transfer injection" will "only" be about 50mil, which is a substantial sum for a club like Palermo anyhow.
[Image: uD0dTNV.jpg]

Some of the players who made it big while passing through Palermo's ranks. Zamparini really had the scouting thing down.
Their attack line is already full of great names, and it can't even fit another World Champion: Luca Toni.