AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Napoli beat Roma 2-1 earlier. I had it on in the background, but wasn't really focused on the match, but from what I saw Napoli deserved it on the whole.

At times, they play fantastic football.
(03-04-2017, 08:35 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Napoli beat Roma 2-1 earlier. I had it on in the background, but wasn't really focused on the match, but from what I saw Napoli deserved it on the whole.

At times, they play fantastic football.

I didn't watch, but was following on livescore.com. I was hoping that somehow it would  be a draw. Roma is the most useless. Lazio too. These two games can never be counted on, when occasionally you want them to do well. The other one is Udinese that I can think of.

Based on http://www.livescore.com
Roma vs. Napoli
shots on target: 4-4
shots off target: 12-4
possession: 56-44

It does seem that Roma was the dominant side, though statistics don't give a whole story on who was the better team.
(03-04-2017, 08:44 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't watch, but was following on livescore.com. I was hoping that somehow it would  be a draw. Roma is the most useless. Lazio too. These two games can never be counted on. 

Based on http://www.livescore.com
Roma vs. Napoli
shots on target: 4-4
shots off target: 12-4
possession: 56-44

It does seem that Roma was the dominant side, though statistics don't give a whole story on who was the better team.

lol, you may be right, as I really wasn't watching too closely. Bear in mind that they pushed hard after going 2-0 down, that partly explains the stats.
Mertens celebration today. A peeing dog?  Devilol

[Image: tPka-fycapec1423626.gif]
Lol what is he doing
Yea....looks like a dog. He just pissed on their stadium and marked it! Lol

I'm not sensitive to these issues...but if you get a yellow for taking off your shirt (because it's an exsessive celebration?...than how come you don't get a yellow when pretending to take a piss like a dog?!?!
I thought taking off shirt is cautioned because it is wasting time. I don't believe that there is an excessive celebration in soccer. (in American football, yes. Which by the way I think is silly).

So, maybe he didn't waste too much time pissing. Big Grin He got up quickly, right?  hence, no yellow card. Icon_lol2

but yeah, I agree with you though. I thought that's kind of low and stupid, and should have got a yellow card. I remember Robbie Fowler (Liverpool legend) got a four-match ban for his celebration mimicking a drug abuse.  

Napoli is out of Europe. They were so close! But Madrid's experience was too much for Napoli in the end. Sergio Ramos is such a legend.

So, now, how will Napoli perform in Serie A? They can now focus on it (they are one more game away from being eliminated in Coppa Italia as well), or they can just continue to collapse. Big Grin
Inter is leading 5-1 against Atalanta at HT.

Let's hope that they will use up all their luck (and goals), so when it matters the most, they will get nothing. Big Grin