AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with no doubt milan will finish in the top 3
Il Pazzo, Cerci, and Cassano trident for Hellas

I can't wait to see that
(07-21-2017, 10:07 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Il Pazzo, Cerci, and Cassano trident for Hellas

I can't wait to see that

What? Cassano is still active?  Devilol
Cassano joined Verona, then announced that he retires, then un-retires Sagrin
(07-22-2017, 02:40 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Cassano joined Verona, then announced that he retires, then un-retires Sagrin

Are you serious or joking? I can't be bothered to Google it. Big Grin
It's so real yet surreal that it may look like a joke Sagrin

http://www.90min.com/posts/5281569-anton..._aid=35260

The former Italy international Antonio Cassano has had an interesting week to say the least after first signing for Hellas Verona, then deciding to hang-up his boots as he was missing his family too much, to then sensationally un-retiring after reconsidering.
Video: Nolan reveals all about Dunkirk

Hard to keep up, right? But basically, in the space of eight days the 35-year-old joined Verona, retired, then merely a few hours later un-retired. What a man.

​​35-year-old Cassano spent last season training with Sampdoria's youth team before he was informed that he was set to be released from his contract with the club.

It led to the forward signing for Verona, but having to live in a city close to 300km away from his family was seemingly too much to bear as he told his new club that he wanted to terminate his contract and return home.

The former Roma, Real Madrid and Inter forward then had a change of heart and told the media - who were expecting to be informed of his retirement - that he had instead decided to continue with the challenge laid before him.

The extravagant figure said in his press-conference, via ESPN: "I made a mistake, but my road now is about having a great season with Verona. Apologising to everybody is the least I can do.

"I still have a lot to give and am putting myself back in the spotlight. I've lost seven kilos lately and all I can tell people is that it will take just two touches for me to make them forget everything.

"[Verona coach] Fabio [Pecchia], the sporting director [Filippo] Fusco and the president have been close to me in view of my difficulty and they asked me if I could consider moving my family here.

"I would like to apologise to Verona for what happened. After a year and a half at home, it was not easy to be in a preseason camp without my family.

"My wife told me that she and our kids could not cope not seeing me playing football and this gives me great strength," he added.
I love me some Il Pazzo. Show me that V
Cerci is garbage
Fatass Cassano

Epic trident
(07-22-2017, 05:20 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]It's so real yet surreal that it may look like a joke Sagrin

http://www.90min.com/posts/5281569-anton..._aid=35260

The former Italy international Antonio Cassano has had an interesting week to say the least after first signing for Hellas Verona, then deciding to hang-up his boots as he was missing his family too much, to then sensationally un-retiring after reconsidering.
Video: Nolan reveals all about Dunkirk

Hard to keep up, right? But basically, in the space of eight days the 35-year-old joined Verona, retired, then merely a few hours later un-retired. What a man.

35-year-old Cassano spent last season training with Sampdoria's youth team before he was informed that he was set to be released from his contract with the club.

It led to the forward signing for Verona, but having to live in a city close to 300km away from his family was seemingly too much to bear as he told his new club that he wanted to terminate his contract and return home.

The former Roma, Real Madrid and Inter forward then had a change of heart and told the media - who were expecting to be informed of his retirement - that he had instead decided to continue with the challenge laid before him.

The extravagant figure said in his press-conference, via ESPN: "I made a mistake, but my road now is about having a great season with Verona. Apologising to everybody is the least I can do.

"I still have a lot to give and am putting myself back in the spotlight. I've lost seven kilos lately and all I can tell people is that it will take just two touches for me to make them forget everything.

"[Verona coach] Fabio [Pecchia], the sporting director [Filippo] Fusco and the president have been close to me in view of my difficulty and they asked me if I could consider moving my family here.

"I would like to apologise to Verona for what happened. After a year and a half at home, it was not easy to be in a preseason camp without my family.

"My wife told me that she and our kids could not cope not seeing me playing football and this gives me great strength," he added.

Wow. Thanks. Smile
Hellas wants Cutrone too but that isn't happening
If they do get Cutrone they will have CCCP attack