AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was deciding if I should watch the game, I knew that I may jinx it. Lazio quickly gave up two goals while I was watching, and the stream died. Guess when Lazio scored? Icon_lol2

I heard that de Scilgio did a "great" job in Lazio's third goal. Is that true? Icon_lol2
J.Lukaku beat De Sciglio and crossed. De Sciglio committed and failed to tackle.
Just saw the video. Big Grin

https://streamable.com/f2i1l#
Juve's problems in CB, RB & CM/DM showed again.

I could understand that Barzagli is still better than De Sciglio at RB Big Grin but where is Lichtsteiner?
Where is Marchisio?
Chiellini could be beaten with speed, he needs someone to cover, and that "someone" is now in Milan and is the oldest starter Big Grin

Anyway, I like it Big Grin
i love watching des get beaten like that. Devilol
(08-14-2017, 04:12 AM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]i love watching des get beaten like that. Devilol

Me 2, don't know why  Devilol
(08-14-2017, 12:27 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]Juve's problems in CB, RB & CM/DM showed again.

I could understand that Barzagli is still better than De Sciglio at RB Big Grin but where is Lichtsteiner?
Where is Marchisio?
Chiellini could be beaten with speed, he needs someone to cover, and that "someone" is now in Milan and is the oldest starter Big Grin

Anyway, I like it Big Grin

Is Bonucci that fast?
(08-14-2017, 11:37 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]Is Bonucci that fast?

No, but the SW normally plays lower than LCB and RCB so he could cover. It is hard for even Messi or Ronaldo or Neymar to beat both Chiellini and Bonucci in a row.
Juve were poor last night, they were fortunate to get back in the match and I must admit I lol'd when Lazio scored straight after the equaliser.