AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-25-2017, 09:27 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Erick Thohir, well on his way to becoming a Milan legend Devilol

Sagrin Sagrin
I've just heard it. What a fan Big Grin

Maybe he meant Deutsch.
(08-26-2017, 02:33 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]I've just heard it. What a fan Big Grin

Maybe he meant Deutsch.

He said 'Belanda' (Dutch/Netherland) not 'Jerman' (Deutsch/Deutschland). The football italia journalist wrote the artcile might be merda fans.

In that time we in Indonesia only heared 'Gulliiiitttt'...'Basteeeeen..' from people watching Serie A not those Merda players. So, it is normal if Thohir said that.

The original video

'Trio Belanda' means 'Dutch trio'.
That club will always be a joke. ha ha ! I really hope we thrash them 6-0 again in the derby.
Genoa - Jube 2-0 ,7th minute.
(08-26-2017, 05:17 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Genoa - Jube 2-0 ,7th minute.

2-1 now. But Juve seem to be struggling against opponents with 3 CBs. 

Last time was Tottenham.
3-2 Juve 20mins to go. Genoa actually is the better team. Laxalt has actually been very good.

Allegri takes out Lichsteiner....and puts on Barzagli. haha De Sciglio is such a joke at Juventus already.

Cuadrado must be the biggest diving piece of crap in the league. Every little contact and he is flying, rolling on the ground. What an embarrassment he is to the game.
They trashed them ,it's 2-4 now Sad
Yup! Oh well. It gives me some comfort that Juventus did not look good. I only watched the 2nd half and it was like the teams swapped jerseys. It was Juventus in front of their own box defending with Genoa doing all the attacking and claiming all the possession.
Football is a cruel sport. Roma was the better team and hit the post 3 times yet still lost 3-1