AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly!
I love the annual Inter meltdown. At least we are consistently bad and don't have high hopes.
Amen to that! May their meltdown last into May! Icon_lol2
BENEVENTO BABY
Milan and Benevento are each going to get 18 wins and 1 draw out of the second half of Serie A this season. Proud
So we are not 14 points away from Inter. It's a lot, I know. But a month ago everyone was saying that Milan has 0% chance of getting 4th position...yet in the past month, had we won against Benevento and Verona, we would only by 9 points away from inter right now. We are yet to play them in the spring, and if we win that head to head, that only leaves 6 points to make up over an entire half of a season. Not completely impossible. Let's not also forget that we dropped points to Torino and Atalanta.

My point is that even though 14 points is a lot of points, and I do agree that our chance of getting 4th is still close to 0%.......it's not entire zero just yet. Roma and Inter play each other in the next game and obviously one or both of them will drop points. What we need to do is win the next 5 games. Cagliari, Lazio, Udinese, SPAL and Sampdoria. We play the 2 tougher games (Lazio and Sampdoria) at home. The other 3 are away. It's not entirely impossible. At that point we'll see if we can start dreaming about 4th spot or not. Because during that stretch of games, we also have Inter-Roma, Roma-Sampdoria, Napoli-Lazio. So if we can get those 15 points, then we can close the gap significantly on 4th spot. Winning the head to heads will be crucial.

All I'm saying is, as unlikely as it is, I am not quitting just yet. Big Grin
I have never quit either. I quit when it is mathematically impossible. Big Grin but I don't want to think about it until we actually string together 3 wins in a row.

I do have faith in Inter dropping lots of points. At this moment, I am just not confident that we can pick up many either. Sad
Roma 1-2 Atalanta Smile
(01-06-2018, 08:10 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Roma 1-2 Atalanta Smile

And with player down for 45 minutes. Congrats. But those results just make our idiotic point drops (Ben ,Ver) even more painfullĀ  Confused
(01-06-2018, 08:21 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]And with player down for 45 minutes. Congrats. But those results just make our idiotic point drops (Ben ,Ver) even more painfullĀ  Confused

True, but let's not cry over spilt milk. We should move forward and win the other 18 games to come. Big Grin