AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Juventus, Torino, Roma, Fiorentina and Sassuolo are against Lotito" seems only those Facepalm
Milan is behind him too? : facepalm:
Well the good part is that he is apparently not going to go forward with it and is dropping out of the race...
Quote:Mancini: 'I stood up to ask about the time added on and Sarri shouted that I am gay. He is 60 years old. He should be ashamed of himself'

Napoli manager Sarri on his homophobic abuses to Mancini: "What happens on the pitch should just stay on the pitch".

Sagrin
So Roma might be selling Emerson, Dzeko and Naingolan. They'll make some decent cash with those sales, but they won't be able to replace those players in january. Even if they bring someone in, integrating them in the line up in time will be an issue for them. 

There is talk that Babacar will replace Dzeko. Decent player, but there is no way he'll replace Dzeko adequately this season.

Could all this mean that Roma is going to fall off and we will have 1 less competitor for 4th spot?? I know, I know....we are far away....but I suspect they'll drop a lot of points if they were to sell those players this month.
Monchi's strategy is "sell players for big money when we can, while we take a risk on upcoming talents". Whether It works for Roma as well as it worked for Sevilla, only time will tell.
El Shaarawy scores vs. Inter

Oh the irony lol

Seven goals and five assists this season
Inter 1-1 Roma FT
Overall great weekend for Milan. We won and almost all other results went our way as well. 

Lazio victory is perhaps the only exception. I heard that Ciro Immobile was injured and had to leave early, but they scored five goals nonetheless. Scary. We are playing them next. Of course no Immobile would be an advantage, but Lazio still has a plethora of options. 

Can't believe that we are back to 7th. We don't need to lament all the lost points previously (Benevento, Verona come to mind). We just need to keep grinding out results (big IF of course). 

The next game at San Siro may define our season. Will we receive a boost or another letdown like 19 rounds ago? Can't wait to find out.
Inter - Roma was an entertaining match. You could tell there's a lack of confidence with both sides, as Inter's looked disheartened when looking for the equaliser and their body language suggested they didn't believe they would get the goal even though Vecino eventually delivered.

Roma on the other hand looked confident for the most part, but then had a similar reaction to us while in the lead with a lot of panic and suddenly all the confidence was gone and Inter were allowed back in the match.

A good weekend for us. Back in 7th, 12 points off 4th. It's not totally unfeasible, even if unrealistic.