AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-18-2018, 10:47 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ] and that I lost my top spot at PL. Big Grin Big Grin

Worry not. It's in good hands.  Angel
Ranking :
1st - Juventus (75 points - 29 games)
2nd - Napoli (73 points - 29 games)
3rd - Roma (59 points - 29 games)
4th - Inter (55 points - 28 games)
5th - Lazio (54 points - 29 games)
6th - Milan (50 points - 28 games)
7th - Atalanta (44 points - 28 games)
8th - Sampdoria (44 points - 28 games)

30th game on the 03/31
Bologna - Roma
Inter - Hellas
Atalanta - Udinese
Sassuolo - Napoli
Lazio - Benevento
Juventus - Milan

29th game on the 04/03 and 04/04
Atalanta - Sampdoria
Milan - Inter

Unfortunately, more than the derby, I think the game against Juventus will be the most important. The most in form 2 teams of Serie A in 2018 will face each other, and either Juventus will be in trouble again for the Serie A title because of us, or it should be almost over (not mathetically) for the 4th spot for us if Lazio and Inter get the expected wins that week end ...
(03-19-2018, 12:11 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Worry not. It's in good hands.  Angel

Devilol Devilol Devilol
Looking at the remaining games, I think this is how things are going to finish out:

1. Napoli
2. Juve
3. Roma
4. Inter
5. Lazio
6. Milan
(03-20-2018, 12:54 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the remaining games, I think this is how things are going to finish out:

1. Napoli
2. Juve
3. Roma
4. Inter
5. Lazio
6. Milan

I am not sure about Napoli finishing on top. But the rest I agree with. At best, Milan will be 5th.
I don't know why, but I feel we will get a result against Juventus ...

Schedule for the three teams :

Inter (10 games) - Hellas (H), Milan (A), Torino (A), Atalanta (A), Cagliari (H), Chievo (A), Juventus (H), Udinese (A), Sassuolo (H), Lazio (A)

Lazio (9 games) - Benevento (H), Udinese (A), Roma (H), Fiorentina (A), Sampdoria (H), Torino (A), Atalanta (H), Crotone (A), Inter (H)

Milan (10 games) - Juventus (A), Inter (H), Sassuolo (H), Napoli (H), Torino (A), Benevento (H), Bologna (A), Hellas (H), Atalanta (A), Fiorentina (H)

Direct games between Top 8 teams
Difficult games

My main concern is that we could well be 1 or 2 points behind Lazio/Inter before the last game, and with a winner between Lazio and Inter, we would just cry ... as we will be able to regret one game : Benevento and the 2 lost points.

When was the last time we won 5 games in a row ?
There will definitely be surprises like the one of this past weekend between SPAL and Juventus. So of we can avoid the surprises and beat the teams we "should" beat, then we have a very good chance. Let's leave the "surprises" to Inter and Lazio. 

It sucks that the Inter game was postponed. We had a real chance to put pressure on them and put them in deep crisis. But it is what it is and now we have to get 2 results vs them and Juventus. IF we do that, it's a toss up and we will have all the momentum. I think we'll get 4th in that case.
Just realized some things ...
Alex Sandro should be out against us, which is a good thing.

This game will be played at 20:45 on the 31st of March.
On the 3rd of Aprile, they will play against Real Madrid. They have only 3 days to rest.

Our following game, against Inter, will be played on the 4th of Aprile.

I feel Allegri will put a mix of his best players and a B team in this game, while we will be able to send our best team as we will have more time before the derby ...
(03-20-2018, 09:16 AM)GeoTavI don\t know why, but I feel we will get a result against Juventus ... Wrote: [ -> ]When was the last time we won 5 games in a row ?

Right now we are sitting on 5 wins in a row.
(03-21-2018, 11:46 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]Right now we are sitting on 5 wins in a row.

Yes, I know, that was why I asked this question ... Dodgy Sagrin