AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-21-2018, 11:48 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I know, that was why I asked this question ... Dodgy Sagrin

2004 was the last time we had won 5 in a row. I read it somewhere
Chiellini should also be out for this game (resting for the game against Real Madrid, as Benatia can't play the next CL game).
Basically, we'll probably play against a "De Sciglio/Lichtsteiner - Barzagli/Rigoni - Benatia - Asamoah" defence ...
I see no reason not to believe we can't win. Juve are very strong and obvious favourites, but with the situation as it is right now, I think we have a very good chance to pulling an upset. The key for us is not to go into the game with any hesitancy or fear.
(03-21-2018, 11:28 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]I feel Allegri will put a mix of his best players and a B team in this game, while we will be able to send our best team as we will have more time before the derby ...

Is this mercy from the grand ol' Max? Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
(03-20-2018, 09:16 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]When was the last time we won 5 games in a row ?

I believe it was February 2014?
(03-21-2018, 01:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, we'll probably play against a "De Sciglio/Lichtsteiner - Barzagli/Rigoni - Benatia - Asamoah" defence ...

We have to be extra careful then. Didn't Rigoni score a header against us a few weeks ago? It was only marginally offside. Of course he was playing for Genoa at that time. Grinundwech
(03-21-2018, 11:53 AM)Kastriot Wrote: [ -> ]2004 was the last time we had won 5 in a row. I read it somewhere

It was 2014. I think I saw it on Optapaolo.
(03-21-2018, 01:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Chiellini should also be out for this game (resting for the game against Real Madrid, as Benatia can't play the next CL game).
Basically, we'll probably play against a "De Sciglio/Lichtsteiner - Barzagli/Rigoni - Benatia - Asamoah" defence ...

First of all, I don't trust this injury bullshit from Juve. I won't be surprised if they faked the Chiellini injury to keep him out of the International break. But if he really is injured then good, coz he always recovers later than sooner. 

Barzagli/Rigoni is still a good defense as Rigoni has done well everytime he's been called upon. It won't be an easy match but we usually do well against Juve, even when we lose. Maybe Gattuso can work his magic. 

Personally, I would love nothing more than a win against these cunts. Especially since it also will help Napoli.
Did anyone hear about what happened to Lazio? They were apparently due to make their final payment for De Vrij and got an email requesting this payment from who they thought was Feynoord. They sent the transfer through (over 1M euros I think?) but turns out it was some hackers posing as Feynoord who received the money. Not sure what happens next ..but it's crazy that this could even happen to a football club the size of Lazio!
It says they took 2M.