AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Napoli were losing at home to Chievo until 89th minute but won 2-1
(04-08-2018, 04:14 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Napoli were losing at home to Chievo until 89th minute but won 2-1

Thank god
(04-08-2018, 04:43 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Thank god

Why? If they dropped to -7 their morale would went to hell ,now with just -4 they're going to bite for life and death next round. And guess against which team they play.
(04-08-2018, 06:03 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Why? If they dropped to -7 their morale would went to hell ,now with just -4 they're going to bite for life and death next round. And guess against which team they play.

I want a Scudetto race and would rather Napoli win it than Juve
(04-08-2018, 06:48 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I want a Scudetto race and would rather Napoli win it than Juve

So you're going to support Napoli next round? I mean ,they need to win that game in order to happen what you want Confused
Don't be ignorant. I'm gonna support them in every game not against Milan
Not sure about that. If you wish well for Milan as you claim than you sholdn't be so delighted by today Napoli win.
(04-08-2018, 08:15 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about that. If you wish well for Milan as you claim than you sholdn't be so delighted by today Napoli win.

Yeah because it's really gonna matter.  We're struggling against fucking Sassuolo right now.  Napoli can beat the fuck outta us regardless
Maybe they can, but when they have actual reason to play than they have better chances to trash us. If they today said goodbyesis to their champ campaign they would came in much gloomier mood and their chances would be decreased.
And about Sassuolo fear not. They'll fall tonight.
(04-08-2018, 08:59 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they can, but when they have actual reason to play than they have better chances to trash us. If they today said goodbyesis to their champ campaign they would came in much gloomier mood and their chances would be decreased.
And about Sassuolo fear not. They'll fall tonight.

LOLOLOLOLOL