AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the positive side, it will be fun to see Merda getting humiliated in the CL.
The game was really entertaining, it was pretty insane. Not really happy or disappointed, I don't like either club. Kind of glad Lotito missed out though Big Grin
https://www.football-italia.net/121734/%...o%E2%80%99

Utter BS. I get annoyed with Juve, but Napoli have nothing to bitch about, they lost the scudetto and shouldn't look elsewhere. They played great football, but as a club they seriously have a loser mentality.
(05-22-2018, 02:37 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.football-italia.net/121734/%...o%E2%80%99

Utter BS. I get annoyed with Juve, but Napoli have nothing to bitch about, they lost the scudetto and shouldn't look elsewhere. They played great football, but as a club they seriously have a loser mentality.

LOL

What a joke
Ancelotti turning down the Azzurri and signing for Napoli (as is being reported today) is very lol. To me (my personal opinion) I am being proven right wanting Milan to break with he past.
I'm not really worried by Ancelotti. As a matter of fact, he's past it. The dude has his family members as part of his staff. He looks like he doesn't carr anymore and was never too much about winning the League. 

Sarri is going to lose A TON without Sarri. They are where they are because of Sarri. They are making a huge mistake lettinf him go. Without him they'll struggle to make the CL. 
And if the relations broke down and they have to replace him, they should've gone for someone that's "hungry" and that will carry on what Sarri started.

Works for us though. Napoli will have at least 15 points less next season.
(05-23-2018, 11:58 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Sarri is going to lose A TON without Sarri.

Well, Sarri without Sarri is... dead?
Hahaha my bad....I meant Napoli will lose a ton. Big Grin
It started with a Tuttosport rumour but now it has grown to more sources.

CR7 to Juve for around 100 million
I'd be so pissed if that happenned.