AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy or sad I'm pretty much with Reza. The day I'll be concerned about Juve getting stronger is the day we're back to competing with them again.

Ronaldo will bring eyes to Serie A with him, and despite our dire situation I'm somewhat optimistic we will be heading in the right direction. For all of the issues with Yonghong Li and the current management, they did invest heavily during the past year (with Elliot's "help"), which gives room for optimism in the sporting project.
Juve is a well-run business. Time will tell if this transfer is a good piece of business, but if they can afford Ronaldo now then that's because they earn it.
[Image: 36969616_1311275342337088_30086876839175...e=5BA5E4C5]
That's truth.
ESPN or Turner will get Serie A rights. I hope it's Turner
I'm booking my holidays right now ...
Probably going to visit Napoli and around, go to San Paolo to watch Napoli-Milan. Then, small 2 day trip to Milan to watch Milan-Roma.

If any MM members are there too ... just let me know ! Smile
I read that Napoli's Sao Paolo is still under renovation and won't be ready for Milan game. The game will be played on a neutral turf. (Palermo?)
(08-05-2018, 08:48 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I read that Napoli's Sao Paolo is still under renovation and won't be ready for Milan game. The game will be played on a neutral turf. (Palermo?)

Ah f$ck ... I read it's a kind of war between De Laurentis (wanting his own stadium) against the city (they say the stadium is ok and will be used as expected for the game) ...
They don't help me ! Sad
[Image: perinconf15.jpg]

[Image: bonucci-1.jpg]
(08-10-2018, 03:23 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ][Image: perinconf15.jpg]

[Image: bonucci-1.jpg]

Yeah, didn't it happen when Bonucci arrived in Milan too ?  Devilol
I read an interview of Perin who said, before Bonucci signed, that he's a good friend and he would give him the #19 with no problem.

But funny to see that Bonucci doesn't care and just wants "his" number ! Big Grin