AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-10-2018, 04:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, didn't it happen when Bonucci arrived in Milan too ?  Devilol
I read an interview of Perin who said, before Bonucci signed, that he's a good friend and he would give him the #19 with no problem.

But funny to see that Bonucci doesn't care and just wants "his" number ! Big Grin

Yep! Exactly my point. That man has no shame. You would think that lightning never strikes twice. 

Just to split the hair, when you say 'he would give him the #19", do you mean "Perin would give Bonucci" or "Bonucci would give Perin"? Grinundwech
No game for us this week end.
Both games of Samp and Genoa are postponed due to the tragedy which happened a few days ago in Genoa.
It's terrible what happened in Genoa but I am quite surprised by the suspension. I mean last year they had an earthquake and teams played matches last season. In any case, I am glad that we get more time to prepare for the season.
(08-17-2018, 12:55 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]It's terrible what happened in Genoa but I am quite surprised by the suspension. I mean last year they had an earthquake and teams played matches last season. In any case, I am glad that we get more time to prepare for the season.

True. But remember when Davide Astori died surprisingly last season? All the matches were postponed. I don't think that anyone can play with full focus after what happened.
Good thing is : any new player coming today will have one full week to start to learn how to play in our team.

Anyway, it's postponed because it's really a tragedy, and anybody in Genoa could say "I could have been there" ... It's a fucking highway, these things can't happen, shouldn't happen. I read Criscito for example used this road to go to the training a bit before the bridge falled. You can't expect these guys to be fully concentrated for football a few days after.
Geo you're right, it's unacceptable this was allowed to happen when it was known the bridge was unsafe.

Anyway, it's a tragedy and a real shame. I think the league start should have been postponed for all teams if I'm honest.
Our game with Genoa will be played on October 31. Calhanoglu will then miss the game against Napoli. We proposed next Tuesday, but it wasn't approved.

On another related note, Napoli signed Ospina at the final moment. Not too happy about it, as I was hoping that we could capitalize on Meret's injury. Ospina in my opinion is a really solid goalkeeper.
First game of Seria A and nothing's changed, Juve winning in the 93rd minute. Dodgy
(08-18-2018, 07:01 PM)Acmir Wrote: [ -> ]First game of Seria A and nothing's changed, Juve winning in the 93rd minute. Dodgy

With Bonucci celebrating a goal he did not score.  Devilol
We should not pay too much attention to the postpone of the Genoa game leads to the absence of Hakan in Napoli match. Hakan or other important player won't play all games due to supension, injuries, etc. We have to deal with it. This is still 'only' League game, we should already have plan B for the game like this. I know it is versus Napoli but we should face it if we aim for the best, this is only the first step to reach our final goal: back to champion.

Vs Napoli will be our first game and fortunately we don't have drastic change in our starting eleven. Hakan will be suspended for the game and the change beside left wing position is CB position. We have Musacchio to pair with Romagnoli and Bonaventura as Hakan's substitute. It is interesting to see who will play as left CM if Bona indeed plays on the left wing. Hopefully we wont see Borini's name in the formation.  Undecided

I am looking forward to watching this game.