AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now it's reported that one Inter fan is killed in fight and 4 Napoli fans are stabbed.
Hell of a goal from Zaniolo. Future of Italy's looking bright
Too bad Roma had to win. They are now ahead of us so we will have to keep winning to take the lead back. I always believe that they are bigger threat than Lazio.

On another note, Inter 0-0 Sassuolo. Both teams had some good chances to score, but Sassuolo had two which were extremely close, one coming right before the game was over.
(01-19-2019, 11:25 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad Roma had to win. They are now ahead of us so we will have to keep winning to take the lead back. I always believe that they are bigger threat than Lazio.

On another note, Inter 0-0 Sassuolo. Both teams had some good chances to score, but Sassuolo had two which were extremely close, one coming right before the game was over.

we are ourselves biggest enemies. dropping points where we had to beat by difference.
Bologna down 3-0 at home to Frosinone in the 60th minute. Pippo about to be fired?? Unfortunately for him, I don't see him getting another Serie A job for a long time.
(01-27-2019, 04:21 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Bologna down 3-0 at home to Frosinone in the 60th minute. Pippo about to be fired?? Unfortunately for him, I don't see him getting another Serie A job for a long time.

Yep.  Pretty bad
This league is entertaining as fuck
unlike us, right? how many 0-0s have we already had in the past two months?
(01-27-2019, 06:36 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]unlike us, right? how many 0-0s have we already had in the past two months?

because our final third is shit
It's been a rainy and crappy day by me so been watching Serie A all day. Watching Torino - Inter now. Great 1st half by Toro. Inter was terrible. They've been bit better in the 2nd, so let's hope Toro holds on. We could be 5 behind Inter by the end of the day. Not a bad weekend after all...assuming Lazio won't win later on.