AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know guys.. somehow.. among the top 6 teams this week.. seems like we are the most solid one.. if this is the start of the implosions of the teams ard us, it would just be a dream.. lol.. everyone seems to be losing their head.. a 7-1 drubbing is going to be a massive hit on Roma's confidence even if they played their primeravera
... and they didn't play their primevera. they played at their full strength. In fact, it is so interesting that almost all teams in QF played at their full strength. Even the typical rotation at GK position didn't happen.

I so look forward to Roma throwing their season away. I know they are capable of doing that. You just have to give them a nudge. Big Grin

and talking about 1-7. I can only think of four games that ended with scoreline: 95-96 Milan-Cremonese; 06-07 Manchester United - Roma; 2014 WC semifinal Germany-Brazil. Roma has already two. Amazing. Tough being a Roma fan. Big Grin
If Inter can't win in their next Serie A game (I "hope" they will qualify in semi-finals after PKs, just to hurt Lazio first, to make Inter tired, and to allow two more derbies in this season), and if we beat Roma, I'm quite sure the 3rd and 4th positions will be played between Inter, Milan and ... Atalanta, who are maybe the most interesting team nowadays in Italy.

One advantage both Milan and Atalanta will have lver Lazio-Inter-Roma is that we don't play any European game.
Beating Roma over the weekend will be a massive step forward towards CL qualification. Yes, there is still a ton of football to be played. But the confidence we would have going into the next several games amd just the piece if mind that even if we faulter here or there we have a buffer over 5th place...that's huge.
Totally agreed. Roma isn't exactly a mentally strong team. When they are hot, they are hotter; when things aren't smooth, they would implode hard. We just need to give them that nudge. Big Grin
we have to be cautiously prepared, its either their morale would be damaged or they would fight til death after this 7-1 humiliation.
(01-31-2019, 12:43 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]... (I "hope" they will qualify in semi-finals after PKs, just to hurt Lazio first, to make Inter tired, and to allow two more derbies in this season) ...

Ahah my dream scenario is happening ...
And both teams used their first team players ! Big Grin
lawl Inter
Juve merda
Their makeshift defense was just LOL. Perin and Rugani are both so overrated.