AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-13-2019, 02:53 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Changing captains mid-season while you're in a dip of form is more or less a suicide.

But it's Inter.. so who cares Big Grin

Usually, i would agree. But in Icardi's case....nobody likes the little shit, including his own teammates it seems. Even the fans...they recognize he is a leathal scorer, but you'll hardly find one of them agreeing with him being a captain.

On top of that, it's constant drama with him and Wanda. Lately, he's started blaming his teammates for being in shit form. So i guess everyone had enough of his bullshit.

I'm actually more worried that their team will come closer together after this to prove a point to the asshole. 

Now...is their goalscoring problem going to get fixed with their best scorer out of the line up? That part will be interesting to see.
(02-13-2019, 05:20 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]We don't want him!

You are not alone!  Sagrin
(02-13-2019, 07:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Usually, i would agree. But in Icardi's case....nobody likes the little shit, including his own teammates it seems. Even the fans...they recognize he is a leathal scorer, but you'll hardly find one of them agreeing with him being a captain.

On top of that, it's constant drama with him and Wanda. Lately, he's started blaming his teammates for being in shit form. So i guess everyone had enough of his bullshit.

I'm actually more worried that their team will come closer together after this to prove a point to the asshole.

Now...is their goalscoring problem going to get fixed with their best scorer out of the line up? That part will be interesting to see.

Same here. Similar to Roma who just got slaughtered 1-7 and had extra incentive to bounce back. 

Inter does have a load of quality players, like Roma.
Icardi Snubbed Europa League After Losing Captaincy, says Inter Coach
https://www.news18.com/news/sports/icard...35775.html

Inter Milan to consider further action against Icardi after Europa League tie
https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/in...euro-80898

Big Grin
this is bad, this might just be the thing inter need, lets hope icardi stay there and keep ruining them.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
and did you guys see that kid Zaniolo? Can't believe that he was valued just at 4m in that ridiculous Nainggolan deal. Imagine if we have him on our left flank to replace Calhanoglu.
Genoa 2-1 Lazio
Big Grin
Nice to see Criscito getting the GW
GW? Game winner? I thought for at least five minutes, so pleas tell me it is right. Big Grin
(02-17-2019, 05:45 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]GW? Game winner? I thought for at least five minutes, so pleas tell me it is right. Big Grin

Yep