AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beat Sassuolo tomorrow and we in third
(03-01-2019, 10:44 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I want him, judged by the few games I watched of him this season.

When we last played Cagliari, he was invisible.. the only times i saw him was when he was complaining to the ref.. even the commentator in the game said he's spent the game just complaining.. lol.. i wouldn't even consider him for 25m.. let alone 30 or 35.. that starlet in Serie B though.. he seems like a real gem even for the NT
This it it! This is the week we jump ahead of Inter!!!!!
Yup. We must. There is no excuse.
These next two games are gonna be fire
The next game is away at Chievo, the team at the dead bottom. It would be criminal if we somehow failed to get 3 points, but I have always had a lot of respect for their goalkeeper.
(03-03-2019, 06:13 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]The next game is away at Chievo, the team at the dead bottom. It would be criminal if we somehow failed to get 3 points, but I have always had a lot of respect for their goalkeeper.

I was talking about Atalanta/Fiore & Napoli/Juve
I see. Wink

Speaking of which, Fiorentina scored only 3 minutes into the game. Crazy.

In a short few weeks, Atalanta doubled their position on the table -- from a solid 5th to 10th as it currently stands! Icon_lol2
Hoping for several goals in this game. Entertaining 3-3 game earlier in the week. I think it'll be another draw and I have Napoli beating Juve
Yup, 3-3 is becoming fashionable recently in Italy. Big Grin

I don't care about the result between Napoli and Juve. I can certainly enjoy seeing Juventus being handed their first defeat of season, but would find solace too if Napoli lose (we will be closer to 2nd spot, not that we should start dreaming about that).