AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sassuolo 1-1 Napoli

Being only 6 points behind Napoli is crazy.
(03-10-2019, 08:09 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Sassuolo 1-1 Napoli

Being only 6 points behind Napoli is crazy.

I knew Napoli was going to tie it.  Too bad
Not a bad weekend. Lazio and Napoli lost 2 points. Too bad Merda won, and probably Roma will too tomorrow. (The only hope is that Empoli knows how close they are to relegation with Bologna surging, and maybe they will put up a real fight instead of just bending over.)
I hope we finish 2nd and Napoli losing few points against Roma and Udinese
(03-11-2019, 11:46 AM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we finish 2nd and Napoli losing few points against Roma and Udinese

I'd love to finish 2nd and it's a real possibility with the way things are going.....but I hope that Napoli doesn't drop points against Roma. Whether we finish 4th, 3rd or 2nd is more or less irrelevant to be honest. And I am still more concerned with Roma catching up then anything else. So I'd rather Roma and Lazio keep dropping points then worrying about Napoli dropping points so that we can overtake them.
(03-11-2019, 12:54 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to finish 2nd and it's a real possibility with the way things are going.....but I hope that Napoli doesn't drop points against Roma. Whether we finish 4th, 3rd or 2nd is more or less irrelevant to be honest. And I am still more concerned with Roma catching up then anything else. So I'd rather Roma and Lazio keep dropping points then worrying about Napoli dropping points so that we can overtake them.
I think Atalanta is a bigger threat than Lazio.
(03-11-2019, 12:54 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to finish 2nd and it's a real possibility with the way things are going.....but I hope that Napoli doesn't drop points against Roma. Whether we finish 4th, 3rd or 2nd is more or less irrelevant to be honest. And I am still more concerned with Roma catching up then anything else. So I'd rather Roma and Lazio keep dropping points then worrying about Napoli dropping points so that we can overtake them.
I think Atalanta is a bigger threat than Lazio.
(03-11-2019, 03:09 PM)Rishav kant Wrote: [ -> ]I think Atalanta is a bigger threat than Lazio.

Maybe. But in any case, Roma is a bugger threat than both. So I'd rather them drop points then Napoli. That was my point.
(03-11-2019, 04:37 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe. But in any case, Roma is a bugger threat than both. So I'd rather them drop points then Napoli. That was my point.

I suppose that is more serious than bigger. Icon_lol2

Grinundwech
Watching the Roma game tonight. Maybe it will be a draw.