AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Serie A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still bothered that we sold him to Roma
Roma were very flukey last night. Kluivert looked really good. Gosh i cannot believe i have said that about a team i bloody cannot stand.
(03-11-2019, 10:37 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still bothered that we sold him to Roma

(03-12-2019, 07:28 PM)craigAC Wrote: [ -> ]Roma were very flukey last night. Kluivert looked really good. Gosh i cannot believe i have said that about a team i bloody cannot stand.

I am still bothered that Kluivert scored that random goal against us 23 years ago. Then we got him, but he just couldn't score. Then we sold him, and he started scoring like fun again. Angry
(03-15-2019, 06:19 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I am still bothered that Kluivert scored that random goal against us 23 years ago. Then we got him, but he just couldn't score. Then we sold him, and he started scoring like fun again. Angry

Good god.. cant believe it was so long ago.. to think now we are watching his Son playing lol.. time flies huh
(03-15-2019, 06:19 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]I am still bothered that Kluivert scored that random goal against us 23 years ago. Then we got him, but he just couldn't score. Then we sold him, and he started scoring like fun again. Angry

El Sha had a bad season last but this he's been good
Cagliari deserved their win v Fiorentina. That goal which was disallowed will have caught a lot of people out. I knew exactly why it was ruled out. Football expert that i am. Think Fiorentina will be having a change of Manager very soon.
Holy shit

SPAL beat Roma

Their first home win in six months
Beat Inter and we are 7 points clear of 5th!!
Yes! Finally! Long overdue for Roma to lose some points. They have been unusually fortunate recently.
RIP Roma you will always remembered  Sagrin